seeds give too much score

mrmongo

Harvester
your in the wrong forum section :p truer story... ps i only whine cause i dont whin.. :'(

mrmongo

Harvester
Staff [27,778,667 total]:
Gardener [6,072,985] Harvester [5,357,837]
Tractor [350,018] Hippy [240,026]
Yob [10,569,814] Wheelbarrower [211]
Geo-Phys Thief [0] Ninja [0]
Bunker [0] Spike Trap [0]
Sleeping Gas Trap [5,081,488] Cloner [0]
Sentry Turret [106,288]

In Stock Quantity
Tree 1,002,905,574
Bush 5,444,013,133
Flower 6,913,260,808
Grass 26,303,025

Score: 2,493,464,320 [79]

:(

mrmongo

Harvester
im just sad that all i get to do all round is sit on seeds cause planting will just result in some guy sending a massively overpowered force to kill me... i remember the good old days of no land and seed score... oh to be 300mill score with 20k land again...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Why get land when you're not even going to use the seeds? Sounds pretty retarded to me. And how about instead of sitting on seeds all round, long you plant, bask in the glory of being high ranked for a while, get killed and rebuild. Is your plan for the whole 76 days to just stay out of people's range and protect your unimpressive acres?
Grow some balls and actually play the game

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Grow some balls and actually play the game

Truestory.jpg

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
im just sad that all i get to do all round is sit on seeds cause planting will just result in some guy sending a massively overpowered force to kill me... i remember the good old days of no land and seed score... oh to be 300mill score with 20k land again...

Instead of complaining about useless seed score, why don't you plant, buy a lot of troops (you are turrets, don't see how you can complain) and then laugh as people from rank 1 try to kill you (and fail) and boost your AR, then have lots of fun landraping your targets as you get killed.

instead of playing like a scorequeen, make an effort to have fun. Only boring people are bored. (also, those without targets :()

mrmongo

Harvester
haha loving all the douch fag comments about growing balls and playing the game,a small amount of turrets and bunkers aint gon do **** when im in range of enough rpg to kill me without firing... as a solo turret player what else is in the game for me other than just sitting about

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
haha loving all the douch fag comments about growing balls and playing the game,a small amount of turrets and bunkers aint gon do **** when im in range of enough rpg to kill me without firing... as a solo turret player what else is in the game for me other than just sitting about

Ninjas.

Again, why bother stealing acres if you're not going to use the seeds?

Yochoko

Head Gardener
errrrrr... i think it's fun to get killed in that case. you'd hurt your incs too. plus you'll get AR. would you rather get flakked and lose lands to the last 100 acres without playing?? i also tend to keep certain amont of seeds, but i try to balance. stock for certain units that are being dev'd, for when i get killed, etc. but the boredom of sitting on seeds usually gets me unless i want to be away from bush for days.

plant and play!! i guarantee it's fun! :D if you have sentries already, not many people would dare hitting you tbh. you should try out the ratios etc with your units too. you should exploit your route to learn more. there are tons of things to do before getting bored! :D

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Remove the www. from the masked link? (I've no idea what these things are called)