[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Rooster

Harvester
No pressures,
Join Scally for...
Unsure about the what for yet. Depends IF anyone joins and who joins and what people want to do. Honestly, I don't care for rank but will do my best for "team" if I have one.
Is there unclaimed players out there to help fill Scally? Unsure if there are 17 still that are not tied down for the round
If not I might make many many accounts. Jk..
I will hire someone else to do that.

Rooster

Last edited:

tolly12

BANNED
New players should certainly play this alliance if there is still new players?

Rooster

Harvester
Lol.. ty. But, new is no good. No time to teach, that is for more active patient players. I need old veterans, young veterans, pros, people who at least think they know how to play.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Rumours had it he got into the red and rage quit.

Rooster

Harvester
Whatever happened to Phobis?

I am not sure where phobis is, but I do know that he preferred another game and was working full time so his activity level was dropping. But as jessica said, maybe he is in SS.
Jessica, If he is, tell him Rooster said hello

Last edited:

NightNinja

Harvester
Well one of these rounds I'll come give ya hand brother. As a former member of Scallys in the past once or twice its sad seeing you guys with only 6 members.

Rooster

Harvester
Well one of these rounds I'll come give ya hand brother. As a former member of Scallys in the past once or twice its sad seeing you guys with only 6 members.

Lol..more members means I need to be more active and piss of the wife more than I do normally. I am ok. Don't be sad. .. I will take what the round offers me and just play.

But.. feel free to join up anytime you see scally on the board.. Bring friends, bring alcohol, maybe even some weed for the smokers in the group.

Cheers

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer

It's members like u that make the alliance only have 6 members NightNinja, and Rooster has already mentioned his not got time to carry nabs like u, so why are u applying? He needs people that can already play the game and contribute

I can vouch for NightNinja.

See, that's why Rooster has so much respect from everyone, because he doesn't carry your idiotic ideas and gives everyone a chance.

Maybe you're the reason for why he has 6 members, because you insult the people who want to join..

Rooster

Harvester
Any inactive to semi active to I still play regularly players out there that would like to join 10 likeminded teammates?

We have 10 and want at least 1-10 more to feel more complete as an alliance.
Chances are slim I know, but 10 is already more than expected so know I/we want more.

You will be welcomed in like family.
Actually I don't care for my family so you will be welcomed in like old friends

Zer0

Harvester
should talk to nightninja, he's value is down there and he's given up playing for a cause

Rooster

Harvester
should talk to nightninja, he's value is down there and he's given up playing for a cause

Then why would I want to talk to this person? Seems not worthy at that point.
I don't want people who have given up, never have.
I like people who like to play for a cause, to defend, to die for the alliance in a good battle. When they die I like people who will still defend, play for a cause, to defend, to die again if needed for the alliance and their mates here in battle.
To have fun with it no matter your score, rank, ego etc...

Many have done it, many even returned to do it again.
That's the kind of player/person I want in my alliance zero.

Zer0

Harvester

Then why would I want to talk to this person? Seems not worthy at that point.
I don't want people who have given up, never have.
I like people who like to play for a cause, to defend, to die for the alliance in a good battle. When they die I like people who will still defend, play for a cause, to defend, to die again if needed for the alliance and their mates here in battle.
To have fun with it no matter your score, rank, ego etc...

Many have done it, many even returned to do it again.
That's the kind of player/person I want in my alliance zero.

I see, we played for a couple of rounds I enjoyed it in scally :)

btw you guys interested in any resistance action?