Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player
Honourable Mention Player
Worst Player
Best Moment of Round
Worst Moment of Round

Charlie_B

Harvester
Congrats to Ram for being rank 1, TOS for winning the round and to edd for being r1 solo. I don't really have much to say about the rest of the awards.

I was going to shout out the people with the best names but slightly embarassingly it turns out they're all in LO. Honouable mentions to Scorpio for "Text based games are so refreshing" and Sean simply for the bizarre coincidence of choosing a Muppet name but not being in the Muppet alliance, confusing the hell out of me at the start of the round. But come on, all of these were great:

Plateau - highest form of flattery
Sommelier fighting a War on Terroir
Dyslexic zombies eat Brians
Dear autocorrect. It's never duck
~Moses was a basket case~
and my favourite...
Bad Puns Are How Eye Roll

Felix2

Weeder
Alliance of the Round: TOS for winning the round
Best Offensive Alliance: Can't say much about this, but i guess it should go to TOS
Best Defensive Alliance: Same here TOS but from what i've seen they did well against the rushes
Honourable Mention Alliance: -
Worst Alliance: -
Best Leader: -
Worst Leader: -
Player of the Round - Allied: -
Player of the Round - Solo: -
Best Offensive Player: -
Best Defensive Player: -
Honourable Mention Player: Brian it was great playing with you
Worst Player: Fer obvious reasons
Best Moment of Round: Killing Fer in the end over and over and stealing his land
Worst Moment of Round: Dying over and over in sleep mode

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The only thing I have to say is... I had a more exciting round last round as Bunkers, where I effectively did absolutely nothing because that's just Bunker life.

Kudos to Beem, CFS and Rampage for being top PNAPs. Managed to have a major car incident AND Rampage having an exploded appendix in the same week, couldn't have wished for better timing for two awful events to have happened at the same time for sleep mode.

A round full of cheating and general shithousery, there was honestly absolutely nothing worth giving props to in reality except those that carried on logging in after being entirely bribed out by cheats or Harrier rushed by morons.

Jeese

Digger
Alliance of the Round- TOS
Best Offensive Alliance- TOS
Best Defensive Alliance- TOS defending against the endless rushes was very tiring but Hools for the win
Honourable Mention Alliance- Leftovers always puts together a good group
Worst Alliance- Talladega
Best Leader- Ram
Worst Leader- Qs
Player of the Round - Several I could go with here Monk and his dead dogs RW for not getting any sleep and being a champ about it…
Player of the Round - Edd, Dax, Rampage, Beemer, Cfsflyer all played solid rounds and where at the top most of the round
Best Offensive Player- Chef,Sean,RW,Simon, Stotey all did very well at night when all euros where asleep
Best Defensive Player - Monk those Har rushes where annoying
Honourable Mention Player- Everyone
Worst Player- All of Talladega for cheating constantly and Fer and Co
Best Moment of Round- Ram losing 9.2 Hours of flak and leaving the WA group 😂😂
Worst Moment of Round- Fer and Co constantly rushing and forcing me and monk to mass hools

Reactions: Dax

Ram

Head Gardener
Alliance of the Round - ToSsers
Best Offensive Alliance - Didn't see any
Best Defensive Alliance - Didn't see any
Honourable Mention Alliance - GCHQ, formed post ticks and beat Tala
Worst Alliance - QS. Blatant cheats again. Shocked that Lukey puts up with this behaviour
Best Leader - Liam, He's the best leader I've ever had
Worst Leader - QS
Player of the Round - Allied -- There's too many to mention from TOS that managed to get on constantly for FeR's shenanigans
Player of the Round - Solo -- Ed
Best Offensive Player - Didn't see any
Best Defensive Player - Poor Monk
Honourable Mention Player - Liam, he's just the best person I've ever met
Worst Player - FeR
Best Moment of Round - After the 9.2 hour meme I present this to Ryan when he died

ryan loss.jpeg

Worst Moment of Round - Losing 9.2 hours of flak

For how few people still play this forgotten unsupported game, I'm shocked how many instances I saw of possible cheating. People with ridiculous activity, levels of coordination of accounts with the same compositions, that ****ing guy with the Rebel/RPG/Puppet Master accounts that would hoover all our **** up, that ****ing sucked. Everyone and their dog playing Striker apache is also boring as hell. We went through the round mostly on the bottom and it seemed like we never got a break, its fun defending against the odds but when you realize you have no chance and the waves won't stop, you get sick of being food. Where's the incentive to keep playing? /end of 35 year old man complaining about a browser text game.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
For how few people still play this forgotten unsupported game, I'm shocked how many instances I saw of possible cheating. People with ridiculous activity, levels of coordination of accounts with the same compositions, that ****ing guy with the Rebel/RPG/Puppet Master accounts that would hoover all our **** up, that ****ing sucked. Everyone and their dog playing Striker apache is also boring as hell. We went through the round mostly on the bottom and it seemed like we never got a break, its fun defending against the odds but when you realize you have no chance and the waves won't stop, you get sick of being food. Where's the incentive to keep playing? /end of 35 year old man complaining about a browser text game.

Well Striker/Apache has a purpose = I personally picked it because it fitted my solo partnership perfectly?