Round 82 Awards

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Hear me out...

End of round awards used to be something that I really looked forward to. Sadly this part of the game, or in general the whole forums, has died.

It seems over the last few rounds a number of old faces have returned and I have really enjoyed catching up with some old friends. Granted we only have 3 alliances and a handful of active solos but I miss this part of the game.

So, I am going to try and bring it back alive, I imagine it will flop but at least it is worth a try. Perhaps nostalgia has got the better of me this morning.

I also imagine this will turn into a massive argument but after one of the most fun rounds I have played in a long time, I would like to show my respect for a tremendous opponent.

I will post my own reply a bit later on today but below is the normal criteria, I don't think everything will work but you can edit as you see fit.

Alliance of the round
Best Offensive Alliance
Best Defensive Alliance
Honourable Mention Alliance
Worst Alliance
Best Leader
Worst Leader
Player of the Round - Allied
Player of the Round - Solo
Best Offensive Player
Best Defensive Player
Honourable Mention Player
Worst Player
Best Moment of Round
Worst Moment of Round

Younge

Planter
Village idiot award: Younge - Forgot his registered email address and spent hours trying to register for Bushtarion.

(i'll fill in the rest next week as i still have a chance at winning......)

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Brilliant idea IoF!

Alliance of the round - BTNA for the win! We started strong, got shook, but hung on in the end after a few sleepless nights.

Best Offensive Alliance - TRScallywags. God those rushes were the bane of my life. There were a few weeks where we'd (barely be able to) wake up every day to someone either zeroed or close.

Best Defensive Alliance - BTNA. Took a lot of effort and rolling back the years, but it was impressive to see people stepping up crucially when we needed them. Seemed to always be able to make the best of a bad situation. COUNTER.

Honourable Mention: Leftovers. Great to see TD and the gang back at it, and howtf they've conspired to raid for second place late on has been brilliant.

Worst alliance: Idk - the free land ones?

Best Leader: IoF. It was a bit of a democracy this time out, but he kept us going, and crucially kept us on-track.

Worst Leader: Either free land guy

Player of the Round - Allied: Martin. Could put lots and lots of names here after some great performances, but I think he edges it for the counter plans, and just generally being tippetty top.

Player of the Round - Solo: Whoever Fearndog is. Great performance.

Best Offensive Player - Younge/Edd/whoever that Winds Of Fate guy is. Annoying as ****, very hard to catch out, very good at what they were trying to do.

Best Defensive Player: Addicted/Icy for keeping us alive (and ****ing AWAKE!) through the dark rush filled nights.

Honourable Player Mentions:
Alevo - Great planning
Leeroy - Keeps dragging us into action by sheer force of will. Also credit #1 in the film reel of Ed's ridiculous gargantuarmy.
Stevey - Takes so much ****, always available, never complains, and a constant source of entertainment.

Worst player: yan0. I have never known someone so talented at getting himself pranked just after the tick he needed to be on for. You really need to work on that bro.

Best moment of the round: when we finally got Younge and were able to sleep again.

Worst moment of the round: spaffing over 22tril away attacking in one BR. Very nearly cost us the round, and set us up for all the rush vulnerability.

Big shout out to my whole ally, it's been a pleasure gents. And also to Scally. ****ing great opponents.

Younge

Planter
Alliance of the round
Scallywags : Gigantic, fluffy balls of steel. Absolute cracker of an alliance.

Best Offensive Alliance
R1: I loved riding that choo choooo train.......
Credit to whoever organised the counter attacks. Old skool, i love it.

Best Defensive Alliance
R1: I can't remember stealing any of their land.

Scallywags: Hands down some of the best people I have had the pleasure of playing with. You kept your spirits high and just kept moving forward. You made this round. I would return to play along side each and every one of you.

Worst Alliance
LO: A handful of their members messaged in game complaining about being attacked by a few members of my alliance. Even though I respectfully turned my attention elsewhere they had the nerve to attack my alliance at our weakest.
Cheeky move. I actually love/hate it.

Best Leader
Ed/Maick/Dan/Dellie - You shall be known at the brains trust. Well played guys.

Worst Leader
Irrelevant

Player of the Round: Allied
TBC

Player of the Round: Solo
Souls before he joined LO.

Best Offensive Player
Overnight crew. You know who you are.

Best Defensive Player
Ed/Maick/Dellie: Their knowledge of the game is leagues ahead of my own and I thank them for bringing me up to speed.

Jon: I've made a new friend and I can't thank you enough for this round.
How you managed to do your day job, overtime, play bushtarion and prank me, I'll never understand. Legend

Worst Player
Those of you who traded troops......

Best Moment of Round
Getting Revenge on a group of solos by constantly sending at them until I landed. I believe it took 17 attempts. God it felt gooodddd.

Worst Moment of Round
Having to decide between keeping R1 busy or my partner.

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Alliance of the round - BTNA, we won the round. It definitely was not pretty but I think we worked well as a team. One of the nicest groups I have played with in fairness. I don't think we had an arguments or problems all round. A real team effort.

Best Offensive Alliance - I think both BTNA and TRS had their moments, I think we pulled it out when we needed to but some good attacks on both sides. But jeez were you guys good at getting fat, whenever I thought we had you on the ropes, 24-28 hours later you had ridiculous land again!!

Best Defensive Alliance - TRS for sure, made it very difficult to attack and quite unpredictable. Really contactable alliance, heavy on units that made it difficult for us, seemed to follow instructions well. The current alliance page does not reflect the defence over the round.

Honourable Mention Alliance - TRS for sure, really made everything hard this round, defence was solid, attacks were good, active, contactable, kept us guessing. Those rushes drove us insane. There was a point where I thought you might have had us. Our morale was so low, everyone was exhausted and you guys were relentless. I genuinely wanted to quit the game on the spot. At this point, I reached out to the co leaders (Martin, Alevo and Monk) and we rallied the troops, set an LT and decided it was all or nothing for 72 hours and luckily it worked.

Worst Alliance - irrelevant

Best Leader - I was technically the leader but Martin and Monk did more work than me so I would give them the praise for carrying the alliance.

Worst Leader - irrelevant

Player of the Round - Allied - Martin, for sure without his attack planning we would not have won the round. Glad we had you bud and thanks for really stepping up when we needed.

Player of the Round - Solo - Fearndog - again, whoever that is did a super job.

Best Offensive Player - Young, Edd, Ludacris and that Winds of Fate guy. As I said above, I wanted to quit, I wanted to sleep, the whole alliance was fed up and you guys just made our lives hell. You are the reason I am not playing again next round, haha! I need a break. Super work

Best Defensive Player - Addicted and Icy, neither wanted to be active nor contactable. Both ended up being both and having to spend hours and hours of pranking and defence organisation. Us Euros really owe you both. Amazing players.

Honourable Mention Player - Stevey - Mannnnn did your dogs and hoolies save us. This poor guy was just pranked the whole time. Thank god your new wife didn't arrive sooner in the round or we would have been screwed ;)

Worst Player - Quitus, stop your whinging mate!! haha. Also that 'Here we go again' guy, such an angry individual!

Best Moment of Round - Getting the final win after a long hard round. Was so nice to sleep the last 2 weeks and I am sure both sides feel the same.

Worst Moment of Round - The 22 tril BR where we all stupidly died. I was pretty angry with that, I had set the LTs for all fights that day, I think this was the 4th or 5th and asked everyone to keep an eye on it. Nobody bothered, we died - then came the rushes and resistance. That really sparked the end to my enjoyment of the round.

Thank to everyone, glad the round is over and caught up with some friends over the last 2-3 rounds.

switchin

Digger
Alliance of the round – TRS- Very co-ordinated, strong, kept fighting back regardless of what was upon us. TBF BTNA was just as amazing it was like looking in a mirror between these 2 alliances throughout this round

Best Offensive Alliance – TRS for rushes and organised attacks. BTNA for just sure numbers on targets difficult to read who is real not sometimes.

Best Defensive Alliance – TRS- Constant strong communication and rallying the troops throughout all battles very encouraging atmosphere. Positive

Honourable Mention Alliance – Leftovers – Even tho to start with they were trailing they gave as good as they could get and never give up truly a strong bond they have with their members to never give up and push forward.

Worst Alliance N/A – cant say any is not an ally with only 1-2 members and free land guys no point where did half the land come from early stages for peeps to grow…

Best Leader – 2Apocalypse now, got some of the old school troops together along with members joined forces from last round for some fun.

Worst Leader – cant say haven’t seen any negative ones for this so far this round

Player of the Round – Allied – so many to chose from: Sons of Anarchy+ United states air force poms and other prot units always happy to get involved and send when needed. Executing Assignment never ending dog supply always comes in handy. Edd/Signer/Maick - just pure knowledge assistance and guidance always helpful

Player of the Round – Solo- Fearndog definitely never gave up kept pushing all round relentless and still very strong position for the end of round stages. Who ever this is knos the game and very strong.

Best Offensive Player- this is too difficult to ans both Allies have too many which are strong in their own rights so all members of both should pat themselves on back.

Best Defensive Player –Edd/Lanky/ Executing Assignment what can I say one is always around to ask for advise and assist/advise a plan of action or sort strategic def.

Honourable Mention Player – Lolz for last rd and this round been very helpful and informative in game mail made a new friend which is cool along ith others along the way.

Worst Player – Overall I haven’t got anything really negative in this category everyone I have spoken with in game has been down to earth and friendly towards me so been same in return
Best Moment of Round – start to finish getting old school players back together again for banter and play.

Worst Moment of Round – this is ongoing atm ridiculous trains across ticks with multiple on same one don`t see the point

Overall its been a fun round looking forward to the next one.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
u forgot the 2 awards
best troop trader of the round
and
best mutual attacker of the round

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Alliance of the round - no positive impressions

Best Offensive Alliance - Scally for the rushes and being fat af

Best Defensive Alliance - I died mostly to SAS, so the government

Honourable Mention Alliance - Discworld

Worst Alliance - Bribers for not recruiting me. Big mistake. Leftovers for recruiting me. Big mistake.

Player of the Round - Allied - I'm going to go with Martin because he was a good spy and gave me a lot of info

Player of the Round - Solo - Ferndog (worst is QS obv)

Best Offensive Player - Dachi got super fat at one point

Best Defensive Player - I don't know, I don't participate in this bs

Honourable Mention Player - korpi for showing people that not all Bulgarians have terrible personalities

Worst Player - Brian for not backstabbing; Twigley for not deleting; Toby for deleting; Rob for being 100% dude and 0% tree; Stevey for ghosting me

Best Moment of Round - Paperclips: 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Worst Moment of Round - Paperclips: 0

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Alliance of the round: I mean, Bribers won, but it was a hard fought effort from start to finish.
Best Offensive Alliance: Scally was an annoyingly good (i.e. active) bunch, who put in a mighty effort against Bribers and honestly, I thought they'd take the win at least once. Tough break.
Best Defensive Alliance: Bribers and Scally tie: every time I thought the other one had cracked you, you each rallied, and kicked back. That was really fun to see.
Honourable Mention Alliance: I mean there's only three, so this must go to us in LO. Ridiculous route lineup, mostly inactive, mostly UC, nightcover was..... a POM, Extremist, and Briber (honourable mention to Sean who was SA, then Harrier nightcover before deleting like a gigantic baby :p)
Worst Alliance: Scally. You guys were simultaneously excellent, and annoying and whiny.
Best Leader: Treedude for obvious reasons.
Worst Leader: Not really relevant.
Player of the Round - Allied: Our extremist (don't want to name names yet because we need him alive for a few more days ;)) but for a route that only kills on one tick, he's done miraculously well. I know for a fact a bunch of people recalled from sure wins because they were afraid of fighting him. Top marks to him, fantastic effort.
Player of the Round - Solo: Souls pre LO recruitment, and Fearndog as well (POMs for lyyyyyyyyyfe!)
Best Offensive Player: Dachi. I've never seen someone steal land with such efficiency in both units and time spent online. You blink and he's at 10k
Best Defensive Player: Our extremist.
Honourable Mention Player: Charlie, for getting us all addicted to Paperclips: The Game
Worst Player: EDIT: Quitus for stat farming. and in good humour, Charlie, for getting us addicted to Paperclips: The Game. No but seriously, any jerk who cheats, or troop trades, or otherwise behaves illegally. Oh, also, people who bashed LO: y'all suck!
Best Moment of Round: Realizing we might end up rank 2 (still time to lose it in a classic LO manner).
Worst Moment of Round: Working nightcover trying to protect everyone with POMs/Extremists when all our inc was armour based.

Last edited:

warrior

Pruner
Alliance of the round: Wel BTNA won the round but Scally made it hard work all the way.

Best Offensive Alliance: Scally at times were so annoying, we was lazy at times lol

Best Defensive Alliance: BTNA hardly lost any land all round

Honourable Mention Alliance: Leftovers plodded along quietly and got 2nd

Worst Alliance: Scally towards the end folded like melted chocolate lol

Best Leader: Ollie

Worst Leader N/A

Player of the Round - Allied: Martin, without a doubt finally won us the round with his brilliant retaliation then a 24 hour attack plan.

Player of the Round - Solo Fearnedog or New ID

Best Offensive Player: Younge/Ed/Boogie f**kers kept us awake for hours lol

Best Defensive Player: Martin planning is stupidly brilliant

Honourable Mention Player: Alex/Lerroy/monk for planning attacks.. Icy/Addicted for night cover.. Loz for all the banter and taking it like a champ lol but everyone contributed to winning the round :)

Worst Player: Sorry Quitus but you moaned almost all round lol

Best Moment of Round: Getting to rank 1 for first time and finally seeing of Scally

Worst Moment of Round Losing 22Tr in attack and giving Scally hope again

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
With all of these we have skewed views as we only see our own alliance so beforehand I want to say that the pure resilience, either with counters, rushes, activity, defence on behalf of Scally was remarkable.
The round was clearly blighted by a few things, troop “donations”, excessive game cash purchases, blatantly cheating multis. However, if we can put all that stuff to one side, let’s be honest, how exhaustingly, unpleasantly challenging was it.
If we could all have a beer, like after a good game of footy it would be brilliant!
Thoughts below…

Alliance of the round
BTNA… although if it was alliance of the round excluding the first week and slow start, it would be Scally. They maintained a competitive round when being at a route deficit since tick 1.

Best Offensive Alliance
Scally, as above.

Best Defensive Alliance
Scally, as above. I’m sure you had weaknesses but you hid them well, it felt like we couldn’t ever get any of you offline, to the point it wasn’t even worth trying to rush apart from being obnoxious to disturb sleep

LO I guess

Best Leader
Difficult to say, Ollie was great and he’s being modest by saying he didn’t do much. He’s a proper leader who can rally the troops, put people in their place when needed and generally be the glue required to keep a group together.
I can imagine Pezza/Ed/Maick did a good job in SW too though but naturally I only saw out end.

Worst Leader
Rob, for lying like a cheap watch

Player of the Round – Allied
There can never be one so I want to do sub-categories:

BTNA:
Monk – he’s the Sergio Busquets of Bushtarion, you never see him with a huge amount of flare but he is always around, always reliable and never hide away from giving his opinion on tactics
Alex – stepped up and planned some epic attacks, when this guy is sober, he’s the nuts, the other 23 hours of the day he’s marginally above average
Seb – he was a brilliant asset and overall positive guy for 2 out of his 3 accounts he had throughout the round
Addicted/Icy – night cover extraordinaires, as selfless as they come and both put in the effort when neither of them wanted to
Stevey – always on hand except when he’s not with his dogs, again selfless and around almost most of the time when needed
Warrior – our unsung hero, bullied off of playing the route he wanted at round start, stupidly active and reliable and even at risk of a high ranked finish which he has always deserved, doesn’t question helping out the alliance
Lee – our own resident chav, loud and obnoxious but when you’re on his team he’s a lovable asset

Scally:
Ed – always seemed to be around and when he wasn’t, Scally’s defence just didn’t seem as good
Boogie – relentless and managed to steal land like a hero, haven’t ever really come across him before but lots of our guys seem to sing his praises
Younge – you know someone is good as an enemy when even though you like the guy you urge everyone on your team to stop the f*cker sleeping as much as possible and to ruin his life until he pisses off
Ludacris – if you ignore his outbursts early in the round he came across as a genuine guy and a real asset to Scally

LO:
Rebels guy – I agree with Alci, this guy is amazing, like him I know who he is and every round he’s amazing but let’s keep his name under wraps until he can sleep
Robin – I think always LO’s top ranked player, clearly a bit of a sleeper round but still a constant nuisance

Player of the Round – Solo
“using more than one account” – clearly another sleeper round for a good player, no idea who this is but held his own early on and was impossible to land on
FearnDog – like many others this guy has done well, I ended up repeatedly hitting him when I did the self-less act of buying a huge amount of flak. He was polite and friendly about it when really it must have been frustrating
Alchemist – pure solo to the truest form, no PNAPs all round and still the top briber

Best Offensive Player

Younge

Best Defensive Player
Ed

Dachi – for winning the lowest HF award which no one else is going for

Worst Player
Seb when he plays Puppets
Japu for not doing mob notes
Anyone who uses this thread to ***** about something without being constructive

Best Moment of Round
When the “Dean & Cheche solos” stopped rushing

Worst Moment of Round
Losing rank 1 after spending 24 hours attack planning to win the round. I’m hardly precious about my rank but I must confess I had it in the back of my mind of a rank 1 personal finish

Alevo

Beginner
Alliance of the round - BTNA, won the round although we had at times almost no activity. Turned it on when it mattered, however.

Best Offensive Alliance - TRS, full of rushes and well-planned attacks that hit people when they couldn't get online. They were close to doing us over once or twice until we kicked in to gear.

Best Defensive Alliance - BTNA, we didn't lose much land all round although TRS did manage to take some score off us in a few big BRs.

Honourable Mention Alliance - LO, stuck at it without much complaining and probably will have a second place to show for it.

Worst Alliance - LO again, although they were there they didn't really do much! Didn't really have anything else to put here though.

Best Leader - Going to give this to the person/group leading TRS, while IoF was decent and did what was needed it's always more difficult managing a second-ranked alliance whilst keeping players interested and involved.

Worst Leader - N/A

Player of the Round - Allied - Martin, a great help in planning attacks with me especially at a time when morale was low after taking a few big hits.

Player of the Round - Solo - Can't really say too much about this as I wasn't paying that much attention to solo players!

Best Offensive Player - Whoever was organising for TRS as I can't vote for Martin again!

Best Defensive Player - Monk, always happy to organise and did a good job of it as well.

- Lee, always active and chatting, also put the effort in to get us to keep hitting people these last few days.
- Stevey, always active and joined in with most attacks apart from the long weekend where he disappeared.
- Icy, keeping us alive during the night and pranking people on when needed!
- Warrior, always available and a well-deserved rank 1 if IoF stops buying GC! ;)

Worst Player
- As Martin said, anybody who wasn't doing their mob notes or people who moaned about losing troops (easy to say for me as a robo).

Best Moment of Round - When we had finally rid ourselves of the Scally threat after a solid weekend of planning and waking people up at all hours.

Worst Moment of Round - When we gave Scally a chance to win.

As a side note I'd like to mention I've never seen a round with so much game cash bought before. I don't know if it was just something I noticed personally but it was pretty ridiculous!

Addicted

Weeder
Thanks IoF for bringing this back! This was one of those things that was fun to read because you gain some more perspective on how other alliances viewed each other and see all the **** talk =D

Alliance of the round - BTNA
This is mainly because we won...we had loads of trials and tribulations here but the team pulled through when it mattered!

Best Offensive Alliance - SW
We were a bit relaxed in this respect because outside of Martin and Alevo the motivation/time to plan wasn't there for anyone, even to just constantly send masses to one ID and just continue to land rape was a difficult enough task for us. SW had CONSTANT rushes and coordinated massed attacks for many consecutive nights which kept us awake and on our toes for longer than we would have liked.

Best Defensive Alliance - BTNA
I think we only lost land twice to resistance/SW and defended everything else pretty well.
Although I say we won this title, I can argue SW won this as well, they picked their battles well and when they hit, they hit HARD. Not sure who planned most/all of the defenses but it was really done well for the most part!

Honourable Mention Alliance - LO
You guys definitely stuck around and held your own even when we attacked, probably made us recall and wuss out more times than not on winning battles (I can definitely say this for myself).

Worst Alliance - N/A

Best Leader - IoF with some of Martin
I think I've given praise to Martin multiple times for this I've played with him multiple times and his leadership is always a treat to have around!
As for IoF, he can be a scary dude he definitely puts us in our place and got full participation in our most tested times to come out of the round as winners as he always intended, was a pleasure playing with you again!

Worst Leader - N/A

Player of the Round - Allied - Lots to mention here but I'll cut it down:
Martin - At this point it's just customary for me to have him mentioned because of what he puts into the alliance
Alevo - Definitely a great addition always! His planning is fantastic so long as he is sober which is a very small window, but all around good bloke to have around
IoF - Can't praise this dude enough...has been woken multiple times, planned defense half asleep, helped pranked others during his night, completely selfless!
Icy - My night cover gal pal, pretty much forced him to be active even though he didn't want to but he was imperative in our night cover defenses!
Quitus - Putting his moaning and *****ing aside, he was very helpful night-cover and deserves praise for helping on defense and is 99.9% reliable...the 0.1% is when he is actively looking at the clock and still misses EOT sends
Monk - This was my first time playing with him and was an absolute pleasure, heck of a player gives his input and ALWAYS helps defense when he is around
Stevey - Sexy selfless dude woken up more than anyone should for defenses and to save everyone's butts every single time

Edd/Younge/Boogie/Whoever BBKunt is/Ludacris
You guys all deserve this from my perspective kept up the rushing and relentless mass surprise attacks during the night, I'm dumbfounded by the sheer dedication and activity you guys put in because even your EOT recalls and sends were immaculate!

Whoever the extremist guys is/Alci
Those two in night cover has made me recall my attacks too many times...I dont believe I have ever landed on you lot yet so kudos on keeping the ship afloat!

Player of the Round - Solo - never really interacted with anyone and no one really stood out to me

Best Offensive Player - Younge and Ludacris
Your night rushes were bloody annoying and it was just a nuisance for us to deal with

Best Defensive Player - I assume Edd is the one who mostly planned the SW defenses so this goes to him

Honourable Mention Player - Leeroy
Before he lost all his harriers got everyone on their feet to rush SW constantly and definitely was the initial and constant cog to keep SW awake, he is a relentless bloke when it came down to going on the offensive

Worst Player - N/A

Best Moment of Round - Going from C to UC again

Worst Moment of Round - Going from UC to C because an attack went completely wrong

Souls

Official Helper
Ah man, haven't seen one of these in forever :)

Alliance of the round - Well Bribers won, so have to hand it to them naturally. No surprise to find out it's a combo of Martin/Addicted, tale as old as time there ;)
Best Offensive Alliance - Scally sure is annoying as hell with their constant rushes
Best Defensive Alliance - Gonna go ahead and give this to ourselves in LO, but only between the hours of 2200 - 0700 GMT :D I didn't pay enough attention to everyone else.
Honourable Mention Alliance - There were three of them! THREE!
Worst Alliance - Leftovers, for being gullible enough to take my useless ass in
Best Leader - Treedude, for obvious reasons
Worst Leader - Treedude, for obvious reasons
Player of the Round - Allied - Full credits for our extremist for tearing **** up for as long as I've been here, incredible showing!
Player of the Round - Solo - Anyone who wasn't one of the "solos" that hit us endlessly before they toppled over. Alchemist has been one step ahead of me on bribes the entire time, damnit :p
Best Offensive Player - Probably edd. Absolutely insane to have that many gargs (EDIT: Also dachi, who has an insane amount of production versus ticks online!)
Best Defensive Player - Outside of our imba imba ezzzzmode lineup of extremist/pom/puppet/robo (which was untouchable, really, I take full credit ;) ) I have to give credit to Martin and his "the best defense is a good retal" defense. I'd recognize that anywhere!
Honourable Mention Player -
edd once again for those gargs.
Our extremist for his great play all round, even though I came in to it halfway :p
Cryo for being the mother brain to 18 other dysfunctional idiots!
Charlie, Treedude, Twigley, and the rest of LO for the great times and general disregard for life
Worst Player - toby for deleting before I could harass him! And the "solos", of course.
Best Moment of Round - Getting mail from everyone I haven't spoken to in years after making an account :)
Worst Moment of Round - Paperclips: 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Last edited:

Cryo

Beginner
Definitely a sleeper round for me but I did pick on some things at least to give some enlightened feedback.

Alliance of the round - Bribers/BTNA, w.e you guys abbreviate as, you guys came out on top between the two FTW allies, you were definitely in a precarious position a few times but still came out ahead, so probably definitely maybe committed more than Scally end of the day.
Best Offensive Alliance - Think I'd put this award to Bribers, you guys definitely seemed to punish incomings and retaliated often from what I saw.
Best Defensive Alliance - All three alliances put out but Scally probably between the two FTW allies, you guys spanked Bribers hard on 1 or 2 BR's, but I'd have to say I'd give it to ourselves in LO, our haphazard defence got way too many recalls than it should've haha :lol:
Honourable Mention Alliance - LO, solid group having a chill round with some yolo shenanigans 8)
Worst Alliance - No comment really, think all 3 had their merits.
Best Leader - I'm sure the FTW leaders had their moments, but Treedude 100%, bias cause **** you, and cause he had the LO Banner pic and not Charlie.
Worst Leader - Charlie for not having the LO Banner pic.
Player of the Round - Allied - Prob Ludacris and Younge from my perspective, seemed to rally/involve external players the most. Always fun when alliances involve outsiders :p
Player of the Round - Solo - FearnDog for sure, to stick it out so long and not quit the round as a solo pom that's not bribing takes commitment.
Best Offensive Player - not a lot of Scally is public anyway so guess its fine to say, Boogie was a menacing and driven harrier, definitely kept Bribers busy and caught them once or twice.
Best Defensive Player - TRJ, our extremist in LO was a beast. In general LO's NA team deserve some serious credit.
Honourable Mention Player - Martin, was probably the one pushing the retals on Scally, getting people to participate in a retal when you have incoming takes some drive for sure.
Worst Player - With all due respect, Dimitar :lol:, little **** complained often about being smaller than the rest of us in LO then realizes the reason being was that he died to SAS :lol::lol::lol:
Best Moment of Round - Prob LO's Yolo moment on Scally which ended up not being so Yolo (LO won it rawr)
Worst Moment of Round - Realizing our Yolo moment coincided by accident with a Bribers wave (5 or 6 on the same tick ofc), in our defence we did apparently ask Martin if they could recall since we felt iffy about it and that we doubted we get such broad cooperation again for a send so soon, but ye :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Alliance of the round

Leftovers. A wonderful alliance to chill in. Pretty much played with 16 members all round, 10 of them UC, 3 nightcover and absolutely no route set up but still managed to keep on going. I saw some semi impressive stuff from the more active, organised alliances but nothing special. Seemed like BTNA had a fairly simple round where an expected couple of moments happened.

Best Offensive Alliance

BTNA. None of the attacks were inventive from any of the alliances and most were very easy to spot what was going on. The reason I'm giving this to BTNA is purely for 1 moment in the entire round. Their retal when 1 joint mass mob was sent at them.

Best Defensive Alliance

Leftovers. 16 members. 10 UC. 1 Extremist.

Scally. Giving Bribers some entertainment which was thinly veiled as competition.

Worst Alliance

The alliances that would kick their members, land train them (fair) and then troop trade with them (cheating).

Best Leader

TreeDude. Clear goal from the outset which was achieved. Wasn't a dick to anyone. Created a good atmosphere for the members to play in.

Worst Leader

Whoever leads BTNA. What an awful alliance name.

Player of the Round - Allied

Warrior.

Player of the Round - Solo

None. From what I saw, most solos were multis or account sharing. No solos that were playing by the rules troubled me in anyway which is always a sign that none of them were decent.

Best Offensive Player

Younge. Not for attacks but for his general offensive attitude ingame and profile picture.

Best Defensive Player

Charlie_B / Our 'Nightcover'. They defended well.

Robin(Cyro) - Joined us late but provided some entertainment with attacks. Got drawn into organising our defence too in the end. Very knowledgeable player now - I taught you well young one.
Franny. He actually did some stuff!
Alci. Consistently there always on hand to defend. Never whined once which must have been really tough for him.

Worst Player

All of the troop traders.

Best Moment of Round

Paperclip manufacturing.

Worst Moment of Round

Going attack dogs. Aside from killing a bunch of flak, nobody wanted to really touch them. Should have gone a Bounty Hunting route as from what I saw it would have been fairly easy to trick some of the alliances.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Worst Player - With all due respect, Dimitar :lol:, little **** complained often about being smaller than the rest of us in LO then realizes the reason being was that he died to SAS :lol::lol::lol:

In my defence, I made SAS **** their pants and recall once so

Charlie_B

Harvester
Alliance of the round - Don't want to encourage being FTW too much so this has to go to the best FTF alliance. Which was clearly, er... whatever Happy New Year VIRUS Family's alliance is called. Has he had more than one? Whoever it is they seem to be a bit mad but also enjoying themselves so good for them.

Best Offensive Alliance - BTNA deservedly won the round so well done to them. However they don't get to be 'alliance of the round' because their lack of bribing was a massive disappointment :p

Best Defensive Alliance - Scally did very well to hold off a much bigger alliance for most of the round.

Honourable Mention Alliance - LeftOvers of course.

Worst Alliance - No.

Best Leader - Rob. Pure LO style. Contributed great vibes.

Worst Leader - Rob. Pure LO style. Contributed nothing but vibes. You know the phrase "running on fumes"? Well that's Rob. But it's vibes. It's all vibes.

Player of the Round - Allied - I'm going to say Dimitar because he told me to.

Player of the Round - Solo - I guess New ID deserves it - not really watched his attacks but he's beating Souls to the briber stat and Souls is great so he must be too.

Best Offensive Player - No one really stood out attacking us. Dachi the few times he decided to get stuck in showed his quality. Was tempted to mention Cryo for being fearsome and his occasional attempts to get us organised but then I remembered he stole about 5 land so no.

Best Defensive Player - Alci & Jason both absolute legends.

Honourable Mention Player - everyone should give Twigley a big round of applause for making it through an entire round without ragequitting once, despite regularly losing loads of dogs saving other people.

Worst Player - Toby hasn't defended for over half of the round. Useless. Edit: NO WAIT! Every one of you buggers who left the alliance funds a mess. You. You deserve this award.

Best Moments of Round - 1/ Hanging out with cool people I've not spoken to in years, making friends with cool new people, and chilling with all the other cool people in LO.
2/ Jason and Rob singing Party Rock.
3/ Killing those bloody solos.
4/ Earlier this week
Cryo: Oh look Dimi's killed himself again
Dimi: What? No I haven't
Cryo: My bad, I was looking at the wrong BR
**20 minutes later**
Dimi: How the hell are you guys all so much bigger than me?
Dimi: Oh, I've just killed myself again

In Dimi's defence there's not much you can do about a last minute GC-spike.

5/ Paperclips. So many paperclips.

Worst Moment of Round - when you're in the middle of a flow organising defence can be great fun, but when you're just about to go to sleep and the overview screen lights up with red that can **** off. Fair play to our NA contingent who did so much of that with few people to help out.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'd like to add an addendum here without editing. Quitus is the worst player of the round for stat farming. That is all!