Round 56 Awards

Slavi

Harvester
Best ally - ScallyWags and Ramble on - thank you for the fun and all these attacks lukey relic and fancy ;).

Best solo - top 3 solos - great job people ... Still dont know who are these ppl, my suggestions are Polo, belle and dooboo.
Worst player - basically all of the rest except the people I mentioned ^^^

p.s. = bj and Wintermute are really awesome :)

Last edited:

Coon1

BANNED
Best Ally - ....
Worst Ally - Mafia, basically cause Smoker. Also Expendables because they were woeful in offence (although they did hang on and defend pretty well for a while)
Best Solo - top 3 deserve a mention,
although they were pretty score queeny precious for a while. Leeroy r1 kills, dominant.
Worst solo - Dvs, Fred, Smoker and anyone in the top 50 who had troops from 2 or more routes. Basically anyone that troop traded, ar boosted, land traded, multi'd, account shared or scripted.

Best moment - Feeding Expendables relentlessly, Smoker and all his multis getting locked, smoker starting again and then RQ like a *****, flogging Fred over and over again, general michief or the sorts
Worst moment - realising that half the playerbase had made themselves unkillable

Rooster

Harvester
Thank you to all the current ScallyWags for making this a more enjoyable round than many others had. Multi aside, we still played the game as a game to have fun as an alliance and hanging with 19 others who all get along is the way to play.
thank you to
phobis
slavi
peanut
bj
bandit
shaun
wintermute
lou
josh
georgi
evans
zero
air
Master
reaper
brandi
rampage
tarded
hippie

Much appreciation to you all for hanging in there and being a part of our Alliance.

Enemy side- Thank you ramble for sticking around to have a bit of fun and fighting along the way.
Relic- for our small convo during a few attacks and his unknown incomings.
Fancy- for his constant pom attacks right before his bed time And during the day as well.

Thank you to Some real solos for their help along the way.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'll echo shout outs to Ramble On/Scallywags for keeping things enjoyable (a laudable feat given the amount of cheats hanging around).

As a RambleOn member I've enjoyed our skirmishes with Scallywags - I hope you guys fill up next round and provide more of the same.

Individual kudos to

Lukeyy for his rampant land grabbing and breathing some life into RambleOn
Lilow for her friendliness and putting up with FTW minded players in her FTF alliance
Rusteh for always being up for a fight and his damage dealt
Changer for being a cool cat and upsetting people with his vamps

Rooster, Slavi, Valen/Phobis, Turkey, Zero, Wintermute - all for giving as good as they got (and occasionally better) from RambleOn and keeping things interesting.

-

Worst Moment of the Round:

Seeing how strong a hold cheats have on this game and how much of a negative impact widespread cheating is having on the playerbase. I was close at one point to ragequitting before Azzer stepped in to lock Mafia. Glad I didn't in the end.

lillie

Harvester
So not much point in this but ...

Alliance of the Round ... Scallywags you appeared to have had a lot of crap thrown at you guys and still managed to grin and bear it, so you get my vote for being a pretty solid crew all round. Even if I didnt appreciate the solo's helping you out on the odd occasion or your damn bikers,f117`s or anything else that you threw at us ;)

Honourable Mention Alliance .. Ramble On we did our bit and more considering our aim :D

As the for rest didnt pay enough attention .....sad that the obvious cheats managed to prosper so well, but I can't say too much about that, as I was only interested in helping defend my own alliance.

Just want to add a big thank you to my lot, some awesome br's from the active guys attacking and we have had some pretty decent defence ones too.
I know it wasnt an ideal set-up for a few,but I hope you all had some fun during the round..... much <3 lilow

Lukey

Harvester
Best Ally: Ramble on for never giving up, scallys good show crumbled at the end which was a shame to see...

Worst Ally: KingdomHearts or KingdomCheats so boring....

Worst player: Kc Dvs - Stupid mails, threats and a load of BS... That and every time I clicked his ID it reminded me of an advert for benefits street.

Best players: Leeroy killing loads with his mass marines, DA, Rusteh, Changer my attacking buddies and defending we had fun dying every 3 - 4 days and rebuilding caused some problems to.

Wanted to thank lilow for letting me in to her ally, wasnt used to the FTF play but got used to it was fun...

To all the cheats well done you cheated and still got no where!!

Wintermute

Digger
Best Ally: Ramble on for never giving up, scallys good show crumbled at the end which was a shame to see...
We didn't so much crumble - tho activity was an issue at the end, to be sure - but got hammered by endless waves from the Kingdom of Multis :'(

Hats off to Ramble tho - the dueling rushes were fun :)

Rooster

Harvester
crumble, not so much. Lose interest maybe yes. Once multi took over and trained us everyday towards the end, some lost the interest they had before that. Like myself suiciding twice on rusteh in the last few days seemed like more fun than defending huge multi waves to try and hold 2nd place. 1st or 2nd place we would of kept the better effort up if it was you and not kingdom.

All in all, seemed ramble and scally was fairly even in the end which was good to have.

If by chance you would like to focus efforts on cheats at any point this round, just mail us at Scally and we will join that effort with a truce in our battles if we have that going on

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Best ally: TBA. Met our goals of last place.
Best player: Twigley. Met my goal of last place.