Round 53 awards

Chris_

Head Gardener
Huh?

.... oh!!! Sorry, I take back the "thanks" part!! Are you happy now?

Btw, if you think I was playing seriously this round, you are wrong, despite my high activity. I just had lots of time this round, so, logged in and did my own little business in the game. I never once thought of competing with others. High activity doesn't mean just to play FTW. I don't know why you think or you make us Stealin' All Kinds of Grains look like we actually tried.

We are happy we acheieved our goals. :D Did you?

Lies, you forced me to login at least once a day else you'd steal all my seeds :(

Yochoko

Head Gardener
Huh?

.... oh!!! Sorry, I take back the "thanks" part!! Are you happy now?

Btw, if you think I was playing seriously this round, you are wrong, despite my high activity. I just had lots of time this round, so, logged in and did my own little business in the game. I never once thought of competing with others. High activity doesn't mean just to play FTW. I don't know why you think or you make us Stealin' All Kinds of Grains look like we actually tried.

We are happy we acheieved our goals. :D Did you?

Lies, you forced me to login at least once a day else you'd steal all my seeds :(

Did you eve have seeds worthy of getting stolen?? XD

lillie

Harvester
Well its blatantly obvious that Garrett is to blame for my fail so ...

Worst Players : Garrett for supplying and Dimitar for .. meh the list is to long :D

Shyslywolf

Weeder
Round 53 rewards

Round 53 rewards

Please keep in mind I was pure solo this round.... Shadows of Darkness.

Alliance of the round - Tap as they won the scramble to the top

Best Offensive Alliance - Misery loves company. they always seemed active

Best Defensive Alliance - Tie between Stealin Seeds & Misery Loves Company. out of about 50 attacks, there was only like 2 that did not get alliance HQ def. that is pretty good in my opinion.

Honourable Mention Alliance - none... were there any other alliances?

Worst Alliance - any not mentioned above.

Best Leader - whoever was in charge of TAP

Worst Leader - not sure

Player of the Round - Solo - I have to say Maick AKA stoneymelony... he kicked butt with his hypnos and more than quadrupled my bribes (and I was in 2nd place)

Best Offensive Player - Maick or Master (master leveled me 3 times during the round)

Best Defensive - Who ever handled the HQ troops for Stealin Seeds. He was a pain in my arse

Honorable Mention Player- MrMongo (for a medium sized pom, he had a great attitude every time I hit him. :)

Worst Player - Reaper (sorry man, but all I saw you do was piggyback with master each attack)

Best Moment of the Round - When I hit 200 mil bribed troops.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
nearly everyone had access to AHQ in stealin seeds, but it was mainly me and deloitte on nights. so depends on your time of attack.