Round 29.5/30 Award issues

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Just pointing out to Azzer that the profile awards from one of the rounds inbetween 29 and 30 are still in the database.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
And the awards for r30 are corrupted. I'm missing a few awards I should have received and even got some for things I didn't do, such as developing Dragons even though I'd gone SA.

lavadog

Head Gardener
yeah, I got the seasoned player award (have only played four rounds with this account) and the entitled award (l/f is not in place anymore, so I shouldn't receive it?).

Plus I also got an sa dev award, but azzer already spoke on this in the news section ingame

dan_da_man

Planter
Missing profile awards

Missing profile awards

any ideas why my details for the last round havnt been uploaded, yet my awards have.

also i have won 50 points worth of awards, yet only 20 have been added?

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Award issues all merged into one thread

Garrett

Landscape Designer
yeah i remember playing poms, getting hypnos and i don't have teh award :(

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
I think the entitled thing may have something to do with having an alliance title?

lavadog

Head Gardener
yeah weeble, but I gained it after round 30, long after l/f got removed.

the thing is, I played a couple of rounds back in the l/f era, but on a DIFFERENT account from the one I'm on now. And it seems like my awards and number of rounds played got transfered from my previous account, because then it would all work out. My number of rounds played is over 5 by then, so I should get the seasoned player award, and I had titles on my previous account, so I should get the entitled award.

I just don't think the merging with my previous account is very likely, since I think I was playing under another email address.

EDIT: my account name now is LiveInEffect and it used to be basix I think. Dunno if Azzer can check that

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Entitled is now available through having an alliance title granted to you, so is still possible to gain :)

Also lavadog your account does indeed have 5 played rounds registered to it - keeping in mind one of the "mini-rounds" during the couple of months transfer from Age 4 to Age 5 counted to this.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
MattM 1-0 Weeble

Though I admit, I wasn't clear in my previous post that I meant NOW the Entitled award was for having an alliance title.

lavadog

Head Gardener
Entitled is now available through having an alliance title granted to you, so is still possible to gain :)

Also lavadog your account does indeed have 5 played rounds registered to it - keeping in mind one of the "mini-rounds" during the couple of months transfer from Age 4 to Age 5 counted to this.

thanks, didn't think the mini rounds would be included :) Well, that solves my award issues then :p

ZigZag

Harvester
Round 30 does not show up on my public page, but if I look at my id history it does.
Also I thought if you restarted mid round you would receive the awards for both ids.
Example Developed Scrap bots first half and marines second half, but only received the award for Marines

CFalcon

Official Helper
Round 30 does not show up on my public page, but if I look at my id history it does.
Also I thought if you restarted mid round you would receive the awards for both ids.
Example Developed Scrap bots first half and marines second half, but only received the award for Marines

My round 30 stuff isn't showing either.

But it's always been the case that you only get awards for the id you have at the end of the round, so you can only get 1 development award per round.