• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Revenge list

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Well from what i understood that list should give incentive to players to take revenge after getting killed in an attack or defence.
Recently i killed a guy, took less than 3 times the damage he dealt to me + got one big juicy land grab. He got very high on my revenge list with 0% bounty moving all others that killed me in the past lower, and decreasing their bounties. I know it makes some sense to order them just by the damage taken, but it makes even more sense imo if it's supposed to be a revenge list to remove those that keep slots busy at 0% bounty. If i do more damage on a target than he deals to me he shouldn't be my enemy. Put him in the zone of 0% bounty under the slots that give bounty, ordered by damage taken.

Also i sugest that id's on enemy list that you don't interact with for more than a week to be allowed to be removed by player. I got killed when i was underteched by somebody with same route as mine, and there are low chances any of my lethals fire if i ever try to attack him. As routes finish teching now it's more and more likely to be killed by a route that's superiour + if you take the damage in defence he is likely to also have size advantage.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Revenge list

i agree all round, especially about the remove old enemy thingy...