• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Remove thread tags in forums

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Quite self explanatory title :)
Reason for it beeing that currently it's only used to give your quick input about the thread while hiding behind anonimity. Most of the tags i see are "fanbois ego masturbation" or "f0xx is gay" "5 min tick is dumb" "rainbows and carebears".

If you have an opinion about the discussed thread feel free to join it. Anybody beeing able to make changes to the thread which are similar as changing the title while also giving full anonimity are obviously an invitation for abuse.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
I've been removing tags that are inappropriate as and when I come across them. If you see any still remaining, report them and I (or one of the other mods) will get right on to it!

It's frustrating as tags could be used to great affect, but - as always - there are some people who essentially spoil it for the rest of us!

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I posted something similar on the staff section of the forums. Tags should be removed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I enjoy them simply for the amusement provided by the abuse. From a strict standpoint they should probably be removed, but i'm going to continue abusing the loophole til it's closed ;)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They've now been disabled! :)