• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Positive Outlooks

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
No because it was a ukrainian wessel. Not uranium.

And yes sir, the star trek reference was not lost. Its just that walter koenig didn't come with the wessel either.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
No, and by western standards it's more of a hybrid between a cruiser and an aircraft carrier, quite limited in its carrying potentional.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Iirc it was what an 89 or 90 model year and to what alci is referring to is that they've begun construction on 6 carriers, but they are in the (hull) shell fabrication stage(s).

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I'm fairly sure we can just blame progress in general.

Bush was never going to last forever. Nothing ever does. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy what's left.

And when Azzer finally pulls the plug, you can all look back with a smile and reminisce about all those sleepless nights, epic BRs and all the nice people you got to meet.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
I'm fairly sure we can just blame progress in general.

Bush was never going to last forever. Nothing ever does. But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy what's left.

And when Azzer finally pulls the plug, you can all look back with a smile and reminisce about all those sleepless nights, epic BRs and all the nice people you got to meet.

^ +1

Max

Garden Designer
This game is also an excellent discussion point on my CV and interviews, I genuinely bring up the fact that managing and organising 19 people for 3 month periods across the world 24/7 requires skill and dedication.

Therefore I have to keep playing else I'm lying on my CV and to my employers :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
This game is also an excellent discussion point on my CV and interviews, I genuinely bring up the fact that managing and organising 19 people for 3 month periods across the world 24/7 requires skill and dedication.

That's genius.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

That's genius.

I couldn't agree more with Alci, Why didn't I think of this!

timtadams

Landscape Designer

That's ballsy. Couldn't it also be considered time wasting? Do they ever ask something like that?

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

That's ballsy. Couldn't it also be considered time wasting? Do they ever ask something like that?

It'd be time wasting if they ever asked for a reference ;)

Max

Garden Designer
I just use it in answers to stock questions interviewers ask about "tell me a situation when you had to resolve a conflict" for example and then talk about having to talk someone out of leaving an alliance . No risk, just plenty of evidence for skills development!

timtadams

Landscape Designer

It'd be time wasting if they ever asked for a reference ;)

LOL :mrgreen:

I just use it in answers to stock questions interviewers ask about "tell me a situation when you had to resolve a conflict" for example and then talk about having to talk someone out of leaving an alliance . No risk, just plenty of evidence for skills development!

haha, I just say something like, "yeah well I was often leader of group projects and ****, and if ever there was disagreement I'd just slap *****es and knock heads together and make them sort their **** out. It's called the iron fist approach, and it's all about maintaining order through fear".

Actually i've never said that, but I sometimes have to try hard to keep that **** out of my head and actually take interviews seriously

antisback

Head Gardener

This is genius. Who'd like to go down as reference on my cv? :p