Pacifist Warriors...The End. | R42

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Comes with great pleasure to play with the guys, and girl, from Combo last round and a few others this round. Twas my first FTW round since LO in R19/21 whichever and a thoroughly enjoyable round filled with enough battles the entire 76 days.

A sole mention to LuckySports for his truely unique play of the game. An epic leader. Thanks again. Mini, you too were sublime this round.

I'm just writing this as I've enjoyed reading the Obnoxious Tale and RSF's story. PW were set FTW toward the end of R41 when Mini and Lucky were carefully picking eggs from the basket of players willing to join.
From day 1, it was going to need all 20 of us to thoroughly put the effort into taking the win that we set out for. Obnoxious the only alliance, other than DW, to play in a commanding way in the first week. Trading mass attacks, each losing land until Obnoxious began shipping land more and more and more......

Eventually, PW took a commanding lead and the attacks on Obx were continuing. Credit to them though, Wouter, Elderveld, Quitus rushing and bringing large amounts of success home...there were doubts within the PW camp. Then came the uproar. People had to make DaX happy or things would have gone pear shaped. PW lifted their heads and knocked Obx back and further back taking significant grabs back allowing RSF to take R2!

Where that came from nobody knows. So instead, PW turned to RSF for kills and land. That was the turn of the BR squad: DaX, Hamilton, Mini, Tiger, LS, Phantom and Leeroy. We had our fair share of successes and failures, most recently, the huge BR v Obx.

Credit to Obx and RSF for their attitudes and challenges. Extended credit to DiP for their round...

Desa, Emma, Lindso, InsomN, Chris, Phoenix, Shaolin, Hero and Zera...thanks for also for the great round...hope to play alongside you guys in the future!
QS, Thomas and Martin...good to have to join us toward the middle/end.
And the BR squad (above) - where would have the fun come from without the BR's we've endured :)

Thanks all for an enjoyable round. Enjoy the break and next round etc

Hope to meet some of all in the future!! <3

Oh and as for Zaheen...I thought I was having a nightmare when I saw the Pols flamed with his name! -100 Kudo's for Mini :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I would like to point out LS is Ell-Ess (gets a bit confusing..) I outgrew the BR squad shortly after we knocked obn back down mid-late round.

Also - The "Uproar" Occurred because we were tipped off about a possible resistance attempt. I pushed for an attack right away and within 24hrs we had managed to kill off most of their defensive troops while wouter and elderveld were in sleep! (Bad timing for you mates, sorry!) After that, it had awakened yalls attacking spirit enough to keep things going and it's been epic lulz as I've watched yall pwn and get pwned over and over for the rest of the round :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Good times were had, but far too much slacking from a certain 2/3! Thanks for a great round start!

LS_

Pruner
I would like to point out LS is Ell-Ess (gets a bit confusing..) I outgrew the BR squad shortly after we knocked obn back down mid-late round.

Also - The "Uproar" Occurred because we were tipped off about a possible resistance attempt. I pushed for an attack right away and within 24hrs we had managed to kill off most of their defensive troops while wouter and elderveld were in sleep! (Bad timing for you mates, sorry!) After that, it had awakened yalls attacking spirit enough to keep things going and it's been epic lulz as I've watched yall pwn and get pwned over and over for the rest of the round :p

Yeah, so will people stop thanking/commending Lucky for all his hard work. IT WAS ALL ME.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Fresh from my PhotoBucket account, in decent compression/size:

PW.png

Plato

Weeder
haha fantastic picture!

Was a pleasure playing alongside you hamilton, as usual.

avash

Harvester
Haha, your not counting your leftovers round as a FTW effort are you :p? A round in which all the opposition killed off each other :D.

100% irrelevant of course but I remember that round well as you brought it up, heh!

Nice writeup & congratz to PW for winning the round.

Plato

Weeder
Yeah things quieted down on the IRC chan later that round... c'est la vie ;)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
by quieted down, you mean all you lazy *******s didn't use it so I was left to idle in there alone :p

Plato

Weeder
Well I was always there and you were always there... aside from that is was fairly quiet from everyone Lucky, including you :p

Plato

Weeder
Well that's your loss Lucky... I had some epic conversations with myself last round lmao

Must say I may miss the conversations with myself as Ill be solo this round... but who knows the bush channel may offer the same chatless banter :D

Elevnos

BANNED
Bush channel...banter? Hardly anyone ever says anything in there, apart from Dimitar, Toby and Twigley every now and again :p

Elderveld

Official Helper
Ahw, he can talk! someone has to start. Im always up for a chat if arround. It usualy quickly goes to bs talk bu w/e :p