O.o | R38

Davs

Garden Designer
Evidently I pay little attention to things, but what happened to Omnipotence?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
They got attacked by the only real ftw alliance this round and decided to disband due to members leaving, I guess.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Why didnt they double team Klepto with RiF?

That can't be the round decided, surely :'(

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
<+Ogluk> folded quicker than a piece of paper in the hands of an origami master

as for 2v1ing the scores were so close at the time that it wasnt really justified or needed
Klepto were/are just more committed and capable compared to Omni
and ya know, RIF we dont care who wins, a shame that Omni couldnt stay together and fight things out lower down is all, weak!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Not all about score, though, nobody could blame Omni for getting help from RiF if Klepto were overwhelmingly more organised/determined.

I'd have thought they'd last longer though, tbh, that has to be one of the most hassle-free wins for a rank 1 alliance.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
At the time, Omni had a higher troop score than Klepto, they lacked coordination and determination though..

It really is a shame they didn't put up more of a fight.. :( Kinda takes the fun out of fighting for a win..

Davis

Tree Surgeon
I'll tell the story from my side (being one of the 4 Co-Leaders (dumbest idea ever) of Omni) If you saw Klepto's line up compaired to ours that would explain most of it, sure we had a lot of FTW players, but we also had a lot of randoms that we picked up from ingame recruiting, forums, and so on.

Now to the actual fall.

I wasn't online for any of it which really sucks, because my ex (we're still close) calls me, bawling, talking about how she's going to kill herself and how no one cares about her anymore, so I get in my car and start the 2 hour drive to go see her, as i leave i get the text "We're getting massed get online" I do my best to send defense from my phone, but as I didn't have hacks or the ability to do any organizing while driving (over the speed limit as i was afraid she really would kill herself) I wasn't much help. Also the first wave they sent as most of us were out attacking CU, so our only real option was Retal, which went *okay* but not really anything great. They non stop waved us with (what looked like 20 players to me) for the entire day and then about 15 players all night and then 20 all through the next day, we were not prepared and as soon as people started losing land they stopped showing up to defend, there was very little oranization, so people would all just real one place because they didn't want to lose troops, leaving everyone else to lose land. basically after the first person left, everyone just followed, by the time i got home from my Ex's we were 11/20 and had lost 40k land

So I'm not sure exactly what happened, other than great timing, and very poor/little/no organization on our part.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You also forgot to mention you were behind on techs.. That played a crucial factor.. The retal was a decent idea, but it was poorly planned/executed with your poms not blocking land like they should have, and sent too early, so we had time to recall a few attacks so we could defend a bit.

Tbh, I was disappointed with the lack of fight.. Hero made himself obvious as usual.. I had him picked out by the 2nd attack, and I wasn't even sure he had joined yall.

The round is no where near over yet.. Perhaps someone will come up out of nowhere?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
It was over the moment your only competition wasnt really any competition in all honesty.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
We were only behind on our Military routes, and that is due to haveing to get randoms as every true FTW player was in your ally (other thank like 5-6) our PoMs and SA's were on par/slightly ahead.

also hero always plays the same, and he only plays for himself, which is 100% why i was completely against him joining, however we needed at least some people that knew what they were doing.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Yeah, your military routes are what I was thinking of.. ^_^ and a few of your robos were a bit behind us aswell.

Hard to find a lot of FTW players nowadays.. getting 20 together wasn't easy.. took 4-5 people that knew people who would play FTW :p taking people from every ally.

Yeah, it was all the defense on hero that gave him away.. We never attacked him and didn't get mass defense.. Fake or real, there was a lot of it.. And the way he attacked, sending after all the defense had been drawn away from the other mobs.. I really don't understand how he could think we WOULDN'T figure out it was him?

Razorwolf

Pruner
Yeah, it was all the defense on hero that gave him away.. We never attacked him and didn't get mass defense.. Fake or real, there was a lot of it.. And the way he attacked, sending after all the defense had been drawn away from the other mobs.. I really don't understand how he could think we WOULDN'T figure out it was him?

maybe it wasnt the fact that it was hero, but more the fact he had the most land to lose that he was being defended most?

Also, the whole reason it went down hill was the fact you guys had too much armor and we had no real armor killers at that stage... so as i saw it, we got mass incomming... most people didnt bother coming online to defend in the first place. at night we had at best half refreshing and yet again only half of them defending. im just sorry my rpgs hdnt finished in time before we really started getting hit hard.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Maybe he wasn't trying to hide

According to someone that was in omni at the time, he was extremely pissed that we knew who he was, and was trying to claim that we had a spy.. :p

And my point was that, THAT was how we knew it was hero.. :p You should read up a few posts before responding, it looks like your defending a stance that was never attacked..
Defense was expected, he got so much of it, just like he did in Alpha last round, getting mass defense to overwhelm any potential attackers, EVERY single time.. The selfishness is a dead give away, I've never played with anyone that bad about it.

No anti-armor is sucky, slacking on Devs is a nasty issue.

Razorwolf

Pruner
you know, i can only remember once when we were told to defend hero and that was along with three other ids... if he got overwhelming defense it was because the defense was badly organised :p problem was people just sent to the same id's without spreading out the fakes etc.... cant see how you can claim he was being selfish when he had nothing to do about it.

Seriously you guys attack hero so much, yet he hardly does half the crap you say about him, as like last round with recon being kicked for rank one. that was crap too, maybe you should just ask recon the real story :p

oh and if you waited only half a day we woulda had armor killers D: it was just bad timing for us

Silence

Head Gardener
oh and if you waited only half a day we woulda had armor killers D: it was just bad timing for us

Don't care about the hero bashing. If he was sending defence probably would have changed the outcome but he probably had he reasons. I assumed he probably was busy. So i put inc there to try and stress that, thats how I saw it. Might have been wrong who knows. Regardless this doesn't matter

Bad timing is a way of alleviating the issue that perhaps it may have been good timing by the opposition? Recon and I considered when would be the best time to hit, we thought we were ahead on tech, so we hit when we had an advantage. We went for it because the alliance had insane activity, the kind I have not seen since I played in Second To None.

Those who were in my alliance this round or in Second To None (which I often say as the most fun I've had in an alliance) will know that such activity interests me to play more so Omni were doomed to suffer attacks all night XD

But it is a shame at the lack of grace Kleptomaniacs members have shown. We have come across as bad winners. There was no *serious* competition. The alliance was on another level to the others (which is a shame as an interesting war is good fun)

Im looking forward to the challenges which will be created later in the round

Thanks for at least a weeks worth of fun. Twigleys alliance was the most interesting and entertaining! Im jealous im not there!

~Silence

Robbo

Digger
i put it down to karma coming back at them for kicking me mwhahaha :p

(tho they did it in the nicest way ever :D hats off to them for that)