New topic for this? Not sure...

Nonny

Harvester
I think someone brought this up before, maybe Clem but I don't know where it's gone. There are other injury threads which perhaps this should be tagged onto but .. here goes.

I have 17 enemies on my list.

8 of them are valued at 0% bounty.

Of those 8 one has done slightly more damage to me than I did to him and ...... hold on ..... right, the page says I received exactly double the actual bounty I have claimed from him..... Could this be linked to the injury returns bug...???

One has done significantly more damage to me but I've done bribe damage which could be weighted differently??

On 4 of the 0% I have clearly done more damage than received so the 0% is explained.

At the time of writing 2 are valued at 0% although the only damage done has been to me. No bribing, no land loss.

I can't explain the above, I wonder if anyone else can please??

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: New topic for this? Not sure...

As explained in a PM...

Bounty claimed in your news report is the actual full cash value received (eg 18 billion).

Bounty in all of the stats and tables is a "valuation" - which is (cash / 500) - so 18b / 500 = 36m.

Nonny

Harvester

Thanks for that one Azzer.
After seeing another thread on this I think my bounty list is pretty much explained.

The bounty list is in descending order by those who have done you the most damage irrespective of what you have done to them? If that is the case then that covers most of my
0%ers. :)

I only have 2 queries re: the list.

1) Are bribe and land damage weighted to count as more than kills? If so it explains 2 of my top 15 0%ers. As well as one which I appear to have an unfair reason for being offered a bounty. :twisted:

2) Is bounty collected taken into consideration? If so that would explain why I have 0% on a guy who has done more damage to me as I've collected the only bounty between us so far and my damage plus bounty > his damage alone.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

1) Land is weighted very differently to kill/bribe damage - since land amounts simply cannot relate fairly to a value of troops.
2) Yes, once you have bribed so much (based on how much the enemy had done to you), the bounty will hit 0 - as if you have "claimed the bounty", and will not be enabled again unless the enemy does more damage to you again.