• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Luckys Alliance Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
*Argues*

Kidding, yea, I believe that was R8. And 15 man alliances haven't been able to work in AGES.. I remember doing it in R28 and I got burnt out quick. It would most definitely hurt the game more than help. People that suggest smaller alliance sizes are usually the ones attacking smaller alliances.. :p
That is not true at all.

____

What if there was a player cap based on ranks of alliances?

Rank 1 are allowed 15.

Ranks 2-5 are allowed 20

Ranks 5+ are allowed 25

____

I don't even think that's physically possible to code due to an increase of score might up your rank, but imagine how fun rounds would be if something was put in place?

Or making all the top 3 alliances automatically be public, so the war starts from the first day!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You created an entire thread to respond to me? It could have easily stayed where it was.

And your right - it would be nearly impossible to code that.

And you don't need to be public to start warring right off, PW and Obn were fighting from the 2nd/3rd day, That's before hacks and spies.

Zaheen

BANNED
You created an entire thread to respond to me? It could have easily stayed where it was.

And you don't need to be public to start warring right off, PW and Obn were fighting from the 2nd/3rd day, That's before hacks and spies.

Yes but from the outside, it was impossible to work out who was winning, who to help, who needed help.

The solos targetted the wrong ones.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Yes but from the outside, it was impossible to work out who was winning, who to help, who needed help.

The solos targetted the wrong ones.

And thats good.. You butting your nose into our war could have made it unfair if we didn't already have such a huge advantage being FTW with activity, contact-ability, and a great early-round route setup.
I'm glad the solos have taken several of the upper ranks this round, its nice having such meaty targets.. Especially since I tend to be active when 90% of bush is asleep.

Zaheen

BANNED
And thats good.. You butting your nose into our war could have made it unfair if we didn't already have such a huge advantage being FTW with activity, contact-ability, and a great early-round route setup.
I'm glad the solos have taken several of the upper ranks this round, its nice having such meaty targets.. Especially since I tend to be active when 90% of bush is asleep.
You're going slightly off topic here Lucky.

How unfortunate, that the round leaders always have to have people like you with them. So humble and skillful, truly amazing - try not to mix up activity with skill though, I know you did that in your training alliance before I dispatched.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
You're going slightly off topic here Lucky.

How unfortunate, that the round leaders always have to have people like you with them. So humble and skillful, truly amazing - try not to mix up activity with skill though, I know you did that in your training alliance before I dispatched.

Its funny that you mention humble, ironic would be better fitting. I worked to get myself and my alliance where we are, not as hard as we would have had to work 10-15 rounds ago, but work it was. What have you done this round other than troll, flame, and piggy?

Podunk

Head Gardener
On Topic: It wouldn't be impossible to code. Just would have to implement dynamic ally sizes depending on current ally rank. Only problem would be deciding who gets the boot, system side or within the ally. Given that point alone though I don't think its feasible.

Off Topic: I think I have stepped into a tarp.

Zaheen

BANNED
Its funny that you mention humble, ironic would be better fitting. I worked to get myself and my alliance where we are, not as hard as we would have had to work 10-15 rounds ago, but work it was. What have you done this round other than troll, flame, and piggy?
I do a lot more in 10 days than you could do in 10 rounds Lucky.

Work hard? If you say so, if it makes you so happy - then keep telling yourself that.

After this round, I will be known as the Master of Piggying, not that everybody doesn't already know it, there has been several nerfs because I did it so severely in previous rounds, not to blow my own trumpet, like you seem to be doing. This type of talk doesn't suit me at all, I don't live in America like you.

On Topic: It wouldn't be impossible to code. Just would have to implement dynamic ally sizes depending on current ally rank. Only problem would be deciding who gets the boot, system side or within the ally. Given that point alone though I don't think its feasible.

Off Topic: I think I have stepped into a tarp.
You think you're funny do ya?

Because I do =]

Yes, it was deciding on who gets the boot I was referring to when I said difficult to code, as for stepping in tarp, quit pretending like you don't love it!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
This type of talk doesn't suit me at all, I don't live in America like you.

You obviously know nothing about me, I don't live in the US.. Your just embarrassing yourself at this point.

I do a lot more in 10 days than you could do in 10 rounds Lucky.

You have that backwards, all you do is feed off the hard-work of others.

Pod - the fact that the allys could move up/down in rank is why it would be impossible to code, you would have to kick people, or deal with the potential of a top ally having more people than its SUPPOSED to have.. Neither of which would be acceptable for the playerbase (Don't take me word for it, go ask people if they would like to get kicked randomly from their ally because they started doing better than the ally above that has 5-10 less members.)

Podunk

Head Gardener
Well I'm a software developer and it wouldn't be hard to code... It would hard to be implemented fairly is the main issue.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
-----
My brain cannot comprehend how wrong you and your false accusations are.

I didn't make "Free Land" AFTER you farmed me, BECAUSE you farmed me? No. I made Bot Master 2000 (not Bot Basher), and it was funny for a whole 2-3 minutes, and I wanted a new alliance name.

How often do I make alliances? How often do I make them public? The answer here is simple, NEVER. I didn't realise I would have to wait 90 minutes to make another one, if I knew that I would have probably stayed with the original silly one.

Now that, that is cleared - don't think for a single second you "pwned" me, because I let my land get stolen, I let it happen. You could not land without me making a solo public alliance - reason being is because you SUCK.

You've made yourself look like an even bigger tool than you already are, which is funny. You seem to think I'm unable to comment on your mad "skills", when in fact it's true that you have "NO LIFE" at all.

Look at your Round History, look at the fact you barely sleep, contactable, always online. Sad and pathetic, but if that's all you care about then great.

I've been off the game for years, I come back and was suffering from a serious back injury, which meant I couldn't do much else except play games, watch DVDs and just chill at home, hence my activity. You have no excuse for yours, or any comment for mine.

Now let's talk about skill. After I've suicided almost 5M Strikers on your alliance, and let myself get farmed 6000+ acres, you stoop so low to say I've been harassing people? Seriously?

And what, what you're not doing is harassment? At least I do it directly to the person, at least it's me who is messaging them as opposed to talking behind their back. You seem to be contradicting yourself on the forums, and it's making you look very very thick. Maybe the game is getting to your head? Ever thought about taking a few rounds off? Like I do?

You don't have to worry about being "harassed" or spammed, I won't be talking to you after this message, I don't really have anything else to say.

Even after I gave Emma my AR Mod, she didn't believe me, she triggered on me when I was on less than 40%, and she hasn't landed on me for over a week. It's not just her I was piggying, she was just one of the main ones because I genuinely liked her, ask her yourself. If I was harassing her, why would she be talking to me at all?

You have serious mental problems, I think Chris_ has even bigger ones than you do. I didn't know it was him who did the drawing, if you hadn't have told everyone I wouldn't even know. When I confronted him about it, he tried to pin all the blame on you, I just thought you might like to know, I stuck up for you and said nobody with a child would be that twisted, he told me you have no child, the tiny bit of respect I ever had for you is long gone.

You didn't need to tell me you were coming to the UK, and I didn't need to tell you my address - but let's face it, if I asked for your address, you'd probably start going around telling people I'm "stalking/harassing" you too, rofl.

You seriously are a waste of space Lucky, people like you are what is killing this game. If you ever make a training alliance ever again, I'd strongly advise you get somebody in there who knows how to play, because you're so crap it's actually quite hillarious. I've never met anybody play that many rounds and suck as bad as you before.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'll edit that to include quotes when I can. O just want you all to get as great a laugh as I did. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.