• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Link old-> New

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I went browsing the old forums a bit and i missed having a link to click to get back to the new forums :)

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: Link old-> New

Or click back in your browser? :p

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

In the end that's how i did, but since i searched several pages there i had to click back about 30 times which wasn't too proffesional :)

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Or just click on the arrow with the browsing list next to the click back button? Then you only needed to click back 2 times considering it was 30 pages you visited.
x

It's true that there isn't a visible button to the new forums in the board index but that's soooo not necessary :p

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Yes i know if you really want to go to the new forums you can do it one way or another.
I don't use FF so i don't have that arrow thing you are talking about.
Same could be said if you want to go to the old forums just write http://www..../forums_old but instead there is a link for it. Does it really hurt to have a link back to the new forums ?

Scorpio

Head Gardener

Even IE has it (my version tho).
But no DarkSider, it won't hurt anyone :)