Just Interested...

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
7 teachers / 5 adjunct faculty / 8 students. Great ratio to learn :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
tis great fun. was a little rough getting off the ground, but just about settled on a decent group.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I don't know where i fit in, other than utter waste of space. Sentimental reasons alone are the only reason why i am still here :p

Last edited:

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Don't worry, Alci. One of these days I'll teach you how to steal some land.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'd appreciate it dude :p been here for almost a decade, still don't know how to steal land properly ;)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
pfft! we don't need no steeeking admin type waiving their title collecting all the cash and kickbacks from... oops said too much!

Greenseer

Digger
I'm glad this idea got off the ground and even whilst teaching managed to make a functioning alliance. Looking forward to more of the same next round. Whether it be from the learners trying their hand at teaching or some different vets setting up with a similar goal.

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
I'm glad this idea got off the ground and even whilst teaching managed to make a functioning alliance. Looking forward to more of the same next round. Whether it be from the learners trying their hand at teaching or some different vets setting up with a similar goal.

:D

d00ner

Pruner
considering the number of newer players in Afs, its an achievement to be as competitive as it is. kudos Guys, nice job.

Ryu

Pruner
We've certainly had our ups and downs, but overall a great round.

Just hope we were able to teach the new players that we had, and hope they stick around to enjoy the game.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I had to say you were a great group of people. And by damn you had a lot of patience to teach new guys (not that they were dumb, or slow). I did nothing except drool over Garrett, Lafin and others. It was a pleasant round when i logged in. If you ever need a waste of space, I'm always around.

QuitusV2

Pruner
We've certainly had our ups and downs, but overall a great round.

Just hope we were able to teach the new players that we had, and hope they stick around to enjoy the game.

I believe me and my attacking happy might made them think otherwise.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
actually very little fuss was made. this is quitus on the left thinking he made an impression...

Bw3LE.jpg