Is the round over already? | R40

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Strikers were awesome last round. Depending on your setup you can kill almost every other route out there.

Rowan

Harvester
I quite like allied strikers, but it'd be much better for attacks if I'd bothered to get marines.. Currently I'm just a defence whore

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
I mean it wouldnt have been terrible if the cost was a tad bit lowered and i started late as hell

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Terrible, terrible route (unless you're rank 1/2/3 alliance or solo - then it's impeccable fun). Bad luck Monkey, I'm sure you'll do better in your plans next round! :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
awesome route!

unless your not in the top allies or a decent solo.. then you just get raped regularly..

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
yeah it woulda been nice if i started when the round starts like next round. But im going to go a different route strikers route is ridiculously expensive. next round ill have enough money stored up to buy millions of troops when i want :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Strikers is fantastic and not all of it's units are expensive (I point of course to the Marine) - Don't entirely rule it out on this tiny bit of experience. I had alot of fun with it myself.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
i think he was talking about teching them.. :p

and yea, its probably the most expensive route to tech to a decent unit.. Robos are the most expensive to tech, but you can get nanos or CG or PA early and cheaper.. :p If your playing strikers, you need to be patient at first.. and know how to flak for land!

unless you just mass grenadiers and go paratrooper hunting.. ^_^

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Already? Even though it starts in two days! DAMN, this game gets worse and worse.

Rowan

Harvester
Is the round over yet?

Yes, yes it is.

Enjoy the next 74 days... :p

Sigh. If people just tried they could easily take Rank 1. afaik there's not even that many of them in Top 10.

Stop complaining and do something about it. Oh wait, you're "not playing" this round.. So why complain?

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Is the round over yet?

Yes, yes it is.

Enjoy the next 74 days... :p

Sigh. If people just tried they could easily take Rank 1. afaik there's not even that many of them in Top 10.

Stop complaining and do something about it. Oh wait, you're "not playing" this round.. So why complain?

Oh the joys of the Internet, you have managed to misconstrue my words. I was mearly taking the piss because there won't be a resistance, I care not. Not a complaint, more a light hearted dig.