• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Insane crazed droid idea

Thatguykram

Weeder
Just had a crazy idea for crazed droids. I’m fully aware that this idea is ridiculous but I thought I would share it anyway.

Here’s the unusable idea:

When a crazed droid fires, it burns out and the unit is lost, leaving behind its empty husk.

Name: Crazed Droid [£60,000]
Unit Type: Machine/Vehicle
Unit Class: LET
Attack type: 'splodes [close]
Targets: ALL
Stats: * / ***** / * / *****
ETA: 5
Initiative: 180
Route(s): Robotic

Poms fire first so the crazed droids can’t strip for them

However! If there are scrap bots present, they immediately pounce on the smoking droids and turn them into gargantua as though they had killed them themselves!

[Close] 1,000,000 Crazed droids attacked killing 800,000 hostile staff
[Died] 800,000 Crazed Droids slumped to the floor with smoking Murder Drives
[Raised] The scrap bots quickly went through the smoking droids, constructing 48,000 gargantua

800,000*60,000 = 48,000,000,000
48,000,000,000/1,000,000 =48,000

No scrap bots?

Have the carnage of the crazed droids drive 64000 trexes into a frezy!

[Died] 800,000 Crazed Droids slumped to the floor with smoking Murder Drives
[Close] 64,000 frenzied Cybernetic Trexes squash dead 12,000,000 hostile staff

No P-Unit?

The crazed droids explode

[Close] 800,000 Crazed Droids Explode, killing 12,000,000 hostile staff

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
It would be absolute hell to code, and would be easy to manipulate for gargantuas - But I did put up a realistic retasking recently in #Bush.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
It does seem like the quick way for gargs. Gargs would need turned down if this happened.

Points for cute n clever, but at this point I'd be tickled if they were changed back to what they were.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
If they were to be a suicide bomber of sorts, they'd need to be much cheaper

Thatguykram

Weeder
Dimitar, your signature mate. I think I just spend 3 minutes staring at it.

Yeah I know they'd need to be cheaper etc etc but as Garret says, I'd be happy if anything changed at all. such as the description was changed from their old INN killing to something like:

"These Crazed Droids have lost their minds, and all they seek is a reason as to why they were even created in the first place. They wait until the last minute to target the nearest hostile staff member and give them a dead arm. They are very quick at giving dead arms mind you, although it'd probably be more useful to just punch yourself in the face."

Gazzy

Head Gardener
^ LOL at the new description.

I love the idea, and implementing it could be done if it was stripped back to its base idea. Shame it'll never happen =[

Max

Garden Designer
I would hate to have loads of those epic kamikaze units only to have them trigger on a tiny mob / leftovers in a BR - like 1 leftover hippy van that nobody else was able to kill rofl :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I would hate to have loads of those epic kamikaze units only to have them trigger on a tiny mob / leftovers in a BR - like 1 leftover hippy van that nobody else was able to kill rofl :p

As far as I understood they only explode in numbers equal to stuff killed. So in your case only one CD would explode.

I actually really like the idea!