Injury system not gining enough back?

SentiNell

Weeder
I started my attack on a 91% target, by the time I got there it was 97% as I got wiped on another attack. I lost 1.5mil flak to 500k ninja's, but the injury system is returning me 378k. That is roughly 25%. Normal attacks are 50% + 5% for me being solo. If it was a very unlawfull attack then 55-30 would result in 25%, but not on this attack.

Or am I rated unlawfull in the hidden law/fame code and I now by default do unlawfull atacks because I have attacked below 50% more often then above? Do I have a penalty on my head for doing those attacks causing my injury rate to drop by 30%?

Please explain if possible.

SentiNell

Weeder
Re: Injury system not gining enough back?

Ninja's (as was already in the post :)

I have had several cases like this that i doubt the injury was calculated right (or some factor I did overlook), but those might have been subject to repeat attacks to a certain point. This attack was on a fresh target for me, with no one in front and no one behind me (at least not within 3 ticks).

SentiNell

Weeder

Today I attacked a target that was at 48% of my score and got more injury return (not by much) then the above mentioned example. So the unlawfull attack seems to give me more injury then the lawfull? :|

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

The system it's too new to get trusteble replyes from anybody else except Azzer.
The code might be wrong but if it's not then i remember Azzer posted something like doing unlawfull attacks over time will decrease your injury rates ? So in your first attack maybe you had a negative l/f and it affected your injuries. Tho i'm just speculating, Azzer should check the BR himself :p

Haplo

Planter

meh I've done "unlawfull" attacks the whole round and my injury still varies a lot... sometimes it's 30% and sometimes 60%... doesnt seem to have any kind of rule to it... excep when I def myself I get like 70% or something

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

Yeah, i got attacked a couple times and i received around 60% injury as i expected, but i think the formula for injuries when attacking was coded in the Christmas spirit ( a bit drunk) :D