Has anyone else noticed....

Coruba

Head Gardener
This:

Bushtarion's Progressiveness:
In a modern gaming world FULL of hideous misogyny where every single gamer literally hates all women and women gamers have internalised their misogyny because of The Patriarchy, it's time we appreciate how ahead of the curve Bushtarion was. As far back as 2003 - twelve years ago - Bushtarion creator Azzer was creating gender neutral colour schemes for the game such as this. Incredible!

Bushtarion Chatty Chat:
Don't forget to come on to IRC, even if only to idle and watch people like a scary person in the bushes. Tell everyone how awesome you are at predicting weather by planting and growing everything exactly 1 tick before a storm. Ask thirty seven times how a single grass seed could possibly cost £22. And of course be subjected to awful constant sarcasm. Everyone's favourite things.
Click the "Live Chat" link in the left hand menu to connect through your web-browser.

Is that Azzer?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Yes, if you look in the other thread before this he posted in there.

He has also been posting in our alliance pols.

Franny

Head Gardener
Bushtarion Chatty Chat:
Ask thirty seven times how a single grass seed could possibly cost £22.

What I want to know is how in the world has the price for selling plants stayed the same all these years? No market fluctuations?!

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Bushtarion Chatty Chat:
Ask thirty seven times how a single grass seed could possibly cost £22.

What I want to know is how in the world has the price for selling plants stayed the same all these years? No market fluctuations?!

ikr, not even inflation.

The government must be tightly regulating the isolated Bushtarion nation.

Nibles

Weeder
Now he is back, Im looking forward to an update...

5 years in the making...

No pressure Azzer ;)

timtadams

Landscape Designer
It would seem he has had a bit of rough time and is still recovering. So yeah, don't expect much.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It would seem he has had a bit of rough time and is still recovering. So yeah, don't expect much.

I'm still going through a very rough time, but it's all positive from here (well, since the end of Feb when I got final all-clear), just recovery to go through now! :D (though that is still going to be a few more months yet, ugh)

Bushtarion's Progressiveness:
In a modern gaming world FULL of hideous misogyny where every single gamer literally hates all women and women gamers have internalised their misogyny because of The Patriarchy, it's time we appreciate how ahead of the curve Bushtarion was. As far back as 2003 - twelve years ago - Bushtarion creator Azzer was creating gender neutral colour schemes for the game such as this. Incredible!

And that was just my mockery on all this over-the-top pander-to-the-offended "everything is sexist" crap I seem to have seen mainstream gaming media go through this last couple of years, as if nobody could tell :p

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Good to hear you got the all clear, all the best with the recovery :)

And yes, all the noise on sexism is not just in gaming. It's becoming a little silly really.

Souls

Official Helper
All sexism aside, it's good to hear from you, big dog :p