Experiences With World Owners

Zer0

Harvester
-1 on joe's pw, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so i can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher

hahahaha

when he restarted I was r1 by a mile (like I was 3 times of like rank 2, and rank 2 to 4 are in my ally) lel

jessicatan

Pruner
-1 on joe's pw, after 1 restart, 1 "accidental" delete (lol), and countless multies to feed himself with troops using puppets, now he has enabled sleep mode so i can't attack him so that he remains rank 1, good game well played maybe next time if he doesn't want to dedicate enough time to win he should make bounty lower and insurance higher

hahahaha

when he restarted I was r1 by a mile (like I was 3 times of like rank 2, and rank 2 to 4 are in my ally) lel

Lol

Zer0

Harvester

hahahaha

Lol

He disabled sleep mode for me (I wanted to sleep until end of his pw) and attacked me, lel