• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Enemies Options

Smoke

Weeder
This may already be in the works seeing as how the new system was rushed in for round start, but I want to mention it anyway.

I can only imagine how ridiculous the "Enemies" page is going to get :D

I love the implementation of the system, but I do feel that it needs a slight addition.

As was done with "Unit Statistics", I feel we should be able to choose which columns we want to see. With the round progressing into the early LET stage and troops start getting slaughtered (and injured of course), we are going to be seeing large numbers in the damage done/damage received columns and it is going to make the page verrrrrry wide.

If we could hide the columns that we don't wish to see, I think it would make the page much more manageable.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: Enemies Options

hmm i could see me hiding the bribed columns and occasionally the last attack column...

i don't see what's unmanageable about the page, but not a bad suggestion

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Enemies Options

Not too sure about column switching - we'll see about that.

I'll likely implement "column ordering" (though will default to most damage done as it currently is sorted).

I'll definitely be implementing a "page system" though - trust me later in the game when you have a hundred or so enemies that list is going to look long, having it split in to pages (like mails, politics, news) will be essential I think :p