Enemies getting more bounty over time?

SentiNell

Weeder
I noticed someone from Enigma to be my worst enemy for a while with 66% bounty (since 23-12-2007). Now my list of enemies have grown to a total of 16 people, resulting the less worst enemy to get 0% bounty instead of the 10% he had on his head. But my worst enemy suddenly has 75% bounty.

Why is this as he has not damaged me anymore since 23-12-2003. I don't mind having extra bounty on a target, but I don't understand the mechanic of just getting "bonus" bounty all of a sudden.

Can someone explain this to me?

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Re: Enemies getting more bounty over time?

It depends on the rank they have on your enemy list and not the actual damage they did.
So if a guy heavily damages you now he might still be your top enemy in 2 weeks from now if no other does more damage. And as your enemy list is beeing populated the guy will climb in bounty until all 15 slots are filled.
Just in case my english was not good enough, if one guy steals 100 acres at start as your first enemy he gets a 10% bounty occupying slot 15 on enemy list. If more steal under 100 acres from you they get some bounties too and push the one with the 100 acre grab further on the list increasing the bounty.

CLem

Head Gardener

kinda related to this topic and couldn't be bothered to start a new one. I have 19 people on my enermy list, but mysteriously the rank 10 guy on my list has 0% bounty on him when he should have a 36% on his head, any particular reason for that?

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

I'm sure that must be a bug, or you just colected the bounty and it's displayed like that until the list gets updated :eek:

Garrett

Landscape Designer

CLem said:
kinda related to this topic and couldn't be bothered to start a new one. I have 19 people on my enermy list, but mysteriously the rank 10 guy on my list has 0% bounty on him when he should have a 36% on his head, any particular reason for that?

actually i have a guy like that... the difference is actually he only did bribe damage. I have no bounty on players that have done ONLY bribe damage.