Does voting whilst planting yield dividends? :D

Max

Garden Designer
Imagine I have 5 acres, completely filled and generating a nice steady income.

Now imaging I buy 5 more acres and try to fill them on the same tick. I have enough plants to fill them and ample gardeners to do so.

Now I decide to vote to get a nice boost. If I do this on the same tick that I am buying and filling the new acres, does the vote give me a boost that depends on the 5 acres or the 10?

I know that if I were to vote when the plants had finally registered as filled (i.e. on the tick after I planted them and clicked to fill the acres) that I would get the whole 10 acres boosted by the vote. My thought is that since I am trying to fill my 5 acres right now in the round start and not getting the full boost for each vote, that this means I need to have the acres registered as filled before I vote for maximum gain.

Hope that makes sense, just wanted to check I've got the right end of the stick! :D

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Vote gives seeds based on the amount of plants already planted on a sunny day. So no, if you buy/fill same tick and vote that tick it won't give you anymore had you just voted without buying the land.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
What they said.

And no, I am not making this post purely because I want to see how mine and Changer's avatars look together.

Last edited:

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I love your signature, Prot. I was reading the papers on Friday and seeing Torres blabbing about how he will score, and blah blah blah. It shut alot of Chelsea fanbois up.
(Note I'm a rugby fan, I don't support any football team, but hypocrisy and idiocy can be enjoyed by anybody.)

Max

Garden Designer
Vote gives seeds based on the amount of plants already planted on a sunny day. So no, if you buy/fill same tick and vote that tick it won't give you anymore had you just voted without buying the land.

Thanks for this Iamsmart :D You are less a fountain of knowledge and more of an old faithful geyser ;)