Cheating - With a Name & Shame

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi

I really don't care the ramifications of this but imo this is just blatant cheating

System hack on xxxx successful:
Staff Score Value: £3,175,572,656 - £643,467,395
Gardener [43,050,000] Harvester [15,000,000]
Combine Harvester [280,687] Tractor [690,176]
Hippy [1] Hippy Van [515,309]
News Van [114,499] Political Mastermind [3,391,763]
Yob [0] Humvee [3,269,702]
RPG Trooper [3,970,407] Wheelbarrower [1]
Geo-Phys Thief [200,091] Stunbot [9,641]
Nanobot [1,067,469] Political Briber [0]
Armoured Car [0] Cloner [0]
Puppet Master [5,000,000] Witch [1]
Sorcerer [1] Siren [4,999,970]
Iron Golem [4,636,133] Dragon [500,000]
Lesser Vampire [117]

How can u get 5 mill Puppets and 5 Million Sirens?

Strong suggestion of an investigation.

Cheers

Coruba

Last edited by a moderator:

Deloitte

Pruner
if you're going to accuse someone of cheating, you need to post a little more detail than just a hax. i.e. where and how did the player cheat?

also, he's a puppet. which means he bribed those troops.

explain where the cheat is.

Wouter

Pruner
LOL

check that dudes spy report, he recently suicided a lot of his units, so its pretty obvious he kept the good ones ;)

also, this isnt meant to be posted in here, but to be forum/account mailed to Azzer

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I agree with Coruba. Cheese has always been a cheater. We've just never caught him until now!

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi

To be fair I do realise he "could" of bribed the units which is very likely what happened. What I disagree with is someone sending him that many and he just bribes cos his mate only sent sirens......that to me is cheating as opposed to finding a target and bribing. Big difference.

Cheers

Coruba

Wouter

Pruner
I don't see where and when? All I see is him bribing those units during attacks?

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi

Well if that is the case.....I will organise some friends to send me the units I wish to bribe.......its just like shopping at a supermarket and getting it delivered :)

Cheers

Coruba

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
having paid attention to Cheese's bribing exploits over the past few weeks, those are most definitely legitimate bribes, your claims are false, and as such this topic should be locked/deleted.

Cheese has done nothing wrong, he's just played well and picked his targets effectively, kudos to him for that :p

You're just jealous!

Deloitte

Pruner
Coruba: no one has sent him any troops. he's bribed them legitimately.

there's 2-3 attacks on sorc route targets. 1st of which he dies, 2nd of which is successful and where is mostly likely where he bribed them.

i do not believe you are reading the spy reports correctly.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi

I take it back then.....will an administrator either lock or delete this thread please.

Thanks for comments everyone. They are appreciated.

Cheers

Coruba

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
Please in future learn how to read a spy report.
If you look I haven't bribed a single unit from defending... all my units have been bribed while attacking.
I suggest you read the manual or please go back to school to try and not make yourself look as much as a retard as you did in this thread.

As Wouter said I recently killed units I didn't require to get more targets so I could bribe some more, obviously I would keep the sirens I bribed to help me bribe more.

I expect a written mail apology sent to my id for this ridiculous thread and of course for posting my id.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Please in future learn how to read a spy report.
If you look I haven't bribed a single unit from defending... all my units have been bribed while attacking.
I suggest you read the manual or please go back to school to try and not make yourself look as much as a retard as you did in this thread.

As Wouter said I recently killed units I didn't require to get more targets so I could bribe some more, obviously I would keep the sirens I bribed to help me bribe more.

I expect a written mail apology sent to my id for this ridiculous thread and of course for posting my id.

and this.. is why no one cares

lol