• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Bounty shown on Hovering mouse statistics.

xtowers

Digger
So before when someone had bounty you could see how much by hovering your mouse over their name, on the overview screen and other places, etc. With the removal of "global" bounty hunting, I can see why we don't see anything like that right now, but I think it would be nice to see "personal" bounties on people when hovering your mouse over their names. Its not absolutely necessary, but just a minor convenience.

Souls

Official Helper
Re: Bounty shown on Hovering mouse statistics.

Use player notes? :p

xtowers

Digger

Souls said:
Use player notes? :p

Yes that is possible, but that would require actively updating player notes all the time, because there will always be new enemies and changing bounty levels, if you are actively attacking and hunting bounty. While I said before it isn't necessary, because you can check the bounties on your own, I think it would be good just to add some convenience to gameplay, getting relevant BH data just from hovering a mouse, rather than clicking back to the enemies page.

Souls

Official Helper

You'd only have to update 15 at a time though! ;)

Davis

Tree Surgeon

souls, you have to remember, the names are changing constantly and an unknown time so you could be under the impression that an id has a bounty on it but it has been replaced by someone else :S, also the percentage changes to, so not only are you having to constantly check to see if someone new has been put in place of another or if someones bounty % has raised/sunk... its just to much effort IMO sure there isn't a need for the whole, having on a tool tip but it defiantly is to much effort to keep the notes updated...

Nonny

Harvester

Maybe I'm missing something but I thought max number of bounties 15 and they only change after attacks on or by you?

So just take a screen dump into wordpad and flick between windows?

Don't get me wrong, hovering makes it easier but in the meantime...

Bobbin

Head Gardener

See, this is one of those nice simple suggestions that should definatly be implemented. It doesn't in any way change game mechanics, and makes life easier for members of the game..

I'm all for it.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Agreed. Anything that makes me more lazy can't be bad....now if only I could find a way to pick my nose without lifting my arm

Hobo

Harvester

Augustus said:
Agreed. Anything that makes me more lazy can't be bad....now if only I could find a way to pick my nose without lifting my arm

get someone else to do it!

as for the suggestions why not ;)

although there be much less players with bounty now anyway

Augustus

Head Gardener

Hobo said:
Augustus said:

get someone else to do it!

as for the suggestions why not ;)

although there be much less players with bounty now anyway

I like your thinking Hobo.....are you looking for employment atm?