Azzer's Reply to Obstacle's Post

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
5:34pm
Azzer Cronin
Sorry only just caught these messages! Sorry for not replying. Sounds like you've dealt with it as I would, so thank you! And thanks for still being vigilant and helping keep order on the forums for me (and everyone there!) LOVE YOU!

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
so basically everyone who said he was full on bologna was right. mebbe he'll wait another year before he posts that drivel again.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
so basically everyone who said he was full on bologna was right. mebbe he'll wait another year before he posts that drivel again.

Lol has it already gone down the drain?

Even Magpie lasted longer than him..and made it more convincing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Guys, I'm thinking about buying bushtarion. I'm in advanced negotiations with Azzer right now and he has offered me £10k but I'm holding out for £15k. Will notify you if there is any progress.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Guys, I'm thinking about buying bushtarion. I'm in advanced negotiations with Azzer right now and he has offered me £10k but I'm holding out for £15k. Will notify you if there is any progress.

can i be in your focus group? don't listen to the haters, I KNOW it's FOR REAL THIS TIME

I don't understand why so many people will believe in the whole buying/reviving bushtarion garbage, but never want to buy my swampland in the sahara.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
i thought azzer was in on the whole magpie thing, confirming it and whatnot. obstacle's was obviously retarded.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

can i be in your focus group? don't listen to the haters, I KNOW it's FOR REAL THIS TIME

I don't understand why so many people will believe in the whole buying/reviving bushtarion garbage, but never want to buy my swampland in the sahara.

That's because everyone that has come to view it in lieu of purchasing it can see what you used it for. It's swampland - Not a natural fleshlight, Garrett.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator

I was going to, but those crocodiles were incredibly racist. In fact, you'll be hearing from my lawyers...

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
So Twigley isn't looking at buying the game? i couldn't tell if that was a joke or serious one. lol

Twigley already gave a 50% downs payment

Fabio-4-200w.jpg

Unapproved by DA - Abusive/offensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
ahh quantum leap. good times. speaking of quantum leaps... that's what it'll take to get this game sold/revived/etc.

scott bakula travels back in time to set all online gamers on fire.