AR triggering

Saints

Harvester
Did azzer implement anything to hurt u if u do this..... has anyone lost ar when they triggered or less injury % or something jw i thought he said he was gonna implement something for this and i haven't heard of anything.....

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
Re: AR triggering

i believe he was going to make the % of injured you get less if your attacks are not honourable(ie based on the old system less than 70% gov.valuation)
i cant see anything on the manual though, not yet been updating. i think hes been working mainly on the forums new look.

but no doubt he'll update the manual.

i can't be sure but it does seem i get a smaller % of injured when attacking 30% targets than when i target 70% targets.

I dont know about the land thing. that attacking low targets gives a smaller land % than you get from attacking higher gov. valued targets.

as for anti rape (i assume thats the ar you talk of is anti rape) it is only effected by those who attack you. not what you do. you can be as "honourable" or "dishonourable" and ur ar will only be based on attacks and damage that has been done to you.