• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance Tags

zombie

Planter
Okay so my alliance has recently got a hold of a couple ID Lists. I was thinking that maybe one of the officers in the alliance (MO most likely) should have a specific ID List page. One box would say Alliance Name where he would enter said name. Then there would be 18 different ID slots where he could enter the ID's of the ID list and when he had them all in the people with those ID's would be tagged on the world rankings with their alliance name (for members of the alliance that have done this of course, not everybody). That way you wouldn't have to go through player notes 18 different times. I hope this makes sense to everybody and I hope it is possible, I don't know anything about coding so I'm not sure if it is even possible but it seems like it should since you can see public alliance tags and your alliance tags.

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Re: Alliance Tags

i have suggested something like this multiple times i forget the reasoning for why they didn't like the idea more then likely its "lazy use notepad" aka the answer they give when they don't have a better answer :S... also I'm sure this is understood but seeing as you don't have it in your post Solos should have this option to do it themselves as well.

Souls

Official Helper

Could always just coax them in to going public. ;)

zombie

Planter

Yeah I have tried that, strangely enough offers of internet sex just doesn't seem to cut it anymore. Tis' a shame.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

what they turned down internet sex... /me creates a 4th account to make a ally in and go public for internet sex :p

Mattheus

Head Gardener

I like this idea. Maybe it would need some sort of notation attached to show it's been added by your leader/MO so members don't confuse it with a definite 100% correct list. Although on the other hand maybe not, mistakes can cause much fun and mayhem.