• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Alliance name

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
Make it so the name of an alliance from the current round it's restricted to be choosed by it's leader only for next round.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Make it so the name of an alliance from the current round it's restricted to be choosed by it's leader only for next round.

I found that a little hard to understand...

So you're saying, the alliance is tied to the leader's Bush Account... And upon the round restart they get first option of re-creating it?

I don't suppose this has anything to do with somebody attempting to steal Discworld from Asmo?...

timtadams

Landscape Designer

So you're saying, the alliance is tied to the leader's Bush Account... And upon the round restart they get first option of re-creating it?

I don't suppose this has anything to do with somebody attempting to steal Discworld from Asmo?...

This exactly. And im sure it has everything to do with somebody stealing Asmos Discworld

And i support this, or some similar application. Make it so there is a time limit. So the original owner must recreate the alliance within, say, three days, else someone else can still create it.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester

This exactly. And im sure it has everything to do with somebody stealing Asmos Discworld

And i support this, or some similar application. Make it so there is a time limit. So the original owner must recreate the alliance within, say, three days, else someone else can still create it.

Agreed.

Pretty shameful whoever did steal the Discworld name.

Azzer, can you perhaps step in and do a "game owner" edit of the alliance names? Asmo has always been here with Discworld, it's part and parcel of the game. Some little scrote shouldn't be allowed to steal it ¬_¬

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Good idea

My only problem is

What is a scrote?

From Urban Dictionary.

1. scrote 177 up, 16 down
-noun- Literally short for scrotum. When a person, usually a male, is so useless and insignificant that they do not deserve the tiny effort it takes to spit out a second offensive syllable; less than a scrotum.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Agreed.

And the Discworld thing is just sad...although it has been sorted now? (I was lazy and have only just made an ID :p)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I see no reason why this shouldn't be instituted.

There was some noise awhile back about creating 'long term alliance names' with a general core, and some different players each round. This would certainly be a step in the right direction, although it does pose an issue as to 'secrecy' of who is in what alliance. Either way, the option should be there.

CrimsonFury88

Harvester
Agreed.

And the Discworld thing is just sad...although it has been sorted now? (I was lazy and have only just made an ID :p)

Haha....

The "Discworld" that wasn't created by Asmo, has been re-named to "Fluffworld".

Asmo now has his true name, so I guess the campaigning has done the job.

Victory for the people!