Age 5.1 Best names

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
A sort of minigripe right here :p
My personal opinion is that it might look nice to have some more creative names rather than 1 word with your name or a random "boo" :p Search hard and find some cool names and set your id public if you wish :)

Will post again later with some cool names i find :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I think this round there will be alot fewer "best names" to choose from...what made the old names good was normally the ingenious way to include "of".

Im not saying i dont like the new name system, i agree its alot easier and simpler...just saying for the purpose of a "Best Names" thread i think it's killed it.

x

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
have a nice day
3-35 characters in length
Where is OF when you need it
Not in the face
DontWeAllLoveLeeroy
homosexuals are gay
Message me for alliance IDs

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
homosexuals are gay
Message me for alliance IDs

^^ only like those

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Got an Issue get a Tissue
Take your time Azzer -_-

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Take your time Azzer -_-

lol, only one i thought was funny

free std with any encounter
BAM - Ayre's Rock to the FACE

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
A sort of minigripe right here :p
My personal opinion is that it might look nice to have some more creative names rather than 1 word with your name or a random "boo"

What you don't understand is that Boo is an awesome name. He isn't making an uncreative name he is representing Boo the miniature giant space hamster that helps Minsc squish evil underfoot in the the Forgotten Realms. I used to always laugh at Minsc and Boo cause they were champs, until i killed them for Sarevok :D

And no i am not that ID, although i will stand up for the righteous miniature giant hamster

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Hands down best name of the round

Hands down best name of the round

"PB said he was just arson around"

Quality. You sir, or ma'am, wherever you are, are a genius.

Lupus

Head Gardener
oh dear...

it is generally asumed that PB ~ Petrol Bomber
and PolB is political briber

*shakes his head*

good name though

timtadams

Landscape Designer
timthetyrant = woop xD

It is quite clever, i'll give it that

Last edited by a moderator:

Max

Garden Designer
Just a point: If people are interesting in knowing who the person is behind an ID, why not click on them? There's not a bad chance that their ID will be public!

On that note, do you think it would be a good idea to somehow show whether a person's ID was public or not without having to click on them?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Just a point: If people are interesting in knowing who the person is behind an ID, why not click on them? There's not a bad chance that their ID will be public!

On that note, do you think it would be a good idea to somehow show whether a person's ID was public or not without having to click on them?

I feel that it might be information overload. Especially as it would *most likely* end up on the tooltips somewhere. I feel that since it's not *vital* information, the nick should stay on a secondary page.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
in addition too a few previously mentioned this one is pretty topical around my friends at uni at the moment

2Girls1Cup Makes Me JizzInMyPants

still can't decide what mentally scared me more, two girls 1 cup or 1 guy 1 cup, but its all curable with electro shock treatment im sure