2nd Server Disaster in over a decade!

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
/me holds onto his hat in the likely event of a tear in the space time continuum.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
So I assured Abreu over two weeks ago that I'd beat him comfortably to SA.

Many thanks, Azzer.

Abreu said:
You are currently constructing 'Agent Training Grounds', 0% complete, finished in 487 ticks [26-04-2015, 05:40]

So do I beat DA to SA?

DA said:
Constructing:
You are currently constructing 'Agent Training Grounds', 23% complete, finished in 524 ticks [26-04-2015, 12:00]

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Many thanks, Azzer.

Literally giggled out loud when I saw your politics post response to that happening, sorry big man :p At least *YOU* know you WOULD have beat him... in an alternate reality at least.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Many thanks, Azzer.

Literally giggled out loud when I saw your politics post response to that happening, sorry big man :p At least *YOU* know you WOULD have beat him... in an alternate reality at least.

No worries mate :p I suppose it's consolation enough that I can tell Abreu the only reason he's beaten me is because the server hard drives literally burst into flames.

On a more serious note - Well done to you and Benneh for restoring things so quickly. Top job!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Thanks Benneh for working hard to get it back online, good job.

Also, big thanks to Azzer. Given your poor health (which I hope your recovering well) putting in the time and effort aswel.

I hope it comes as a warming reminder I got LOADS of work done today from the break, so cheers.

penguin

Official Helper
Benneh and Azzer,
Thank you for being so informative about this situation and putting in the efforts to make the server... up to date (it's the best I have right now)! I know it took many hours, and Azzer, even more kudos to you with sticking to the problem even in your condition. This was informative!

Cheers

Abreu

Pruner
Many thanks, Azzer.

No worries mate :p I suppose it's consolation enough that I can tell Abreu the only reason he's beaten me is because the server hard drives literally burst into flames.

On a more serious note - Well done to you and Benneh for restoring things so quickly. Top job!

A win is a a win to me :p

And just to rub it in a bit more. I have had so much more fun with my s/GEOS then you will ever have with your s/gards.