• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

10-Man Alliances

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I agree with Iamsmart, and I have always fought for allies to be bigger instead of smaller. However.. the last few rounds it seems that most players in a competitive ally simply doesn't have the drive they used to have. People don't care on the same level anymore. I guess this can be seen as a good thing; we've grown up, and have more important things to tend to than a game. However, if the goal is to keep the competitive scene as "hardcore" as it has been, then I might be inclined to agree to a change. On the other hand, I'm not entirely sure this shift in attitude is a bad thing. If the non-sleepers get their victory in 10 days, every other ally can have their game beneath them - everyone wins!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I agree with Iamsmart and No-Dachi. I don't think making alliances slightly smaller will improve anything at all, and making them much smaller will actually make things worse.

Bringing more bots into the game doesn't make any sense. They already pretty much outnumber the amount of actual players. What do you think will improve if we have more bots?

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Honestly, if Azzer brought in 2000 bots. And improved/varied their play style a bit more I could see it having an effect. If they were banned from hitting players below say rank 50, everyone would have a ton of targets, and the issue about waking up to a zeroed account would be lessened a great deal. But increasing the bots by anohter 10 accounts wouldn't change a thing.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
People would have a ton of targets but they'd all be bots, and where's the fun in that? We'd still have the same number of actual players. I just can't see how that makes things better.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
ton of targets=ton of fun

I dont care if they are bots or real people personally-not much difference between the two anyway...both send annoying messages!

Yeadon

Harvester
Bot's do like to attack - It would just be tricky to have them organize alliance attacks and waves on the enemy.

Some coding for you there ;)