Search results

1. N

Final Goodbye

Hell most of you won't give a **** but this is my last round, ever.
  2. N

I'm back

For those who care hi. For those who don't that's okay too
  3. N

[Recruiting] Pnap

Need one more player to pnap with we got robo and Vamps covered but need a lil extra help
  4. N

Round 61 Awards

since no else has done it yet I guess I will. Besides maybe it will breath some life back into these forums... Alliance of the round: Tizer since you guys got R1 but in fairness we said from the get go we werent going for the win.... Best Offensive Alliance: Lukey's Photobook we dealt more...
  5. N

Old dusty trail

60% ar no govt defence yeah im done. Then 90% and no govt defense. Even the govt seems to be dead here. Gg. Im done. Might be back in another cpl years.
  6. N

Round 59 Best Names

Since no one else did it I suppose I will start this. ~~~~~O A Sperm (creative and funny) IthrewmyhotdogdownBrandisHallway (funny) Lifes not easy but your mum is (creative and funny)
  7. N

Spam

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... sorry..hey just cuz Im a yank doesnt mean I dont like Monty Python.
  8. N

[Recruiting] as the forum title says "Losing Alliance" recruiting

the losing alliance is looking for members so we can make our name into a funny irony instead of truth. anybody intersted?
  9. N

rpgs...

i think with the fact that apaches have been downgraded in attack power quietly over time...and the fact that rpgs are cheaper and fire first that there should be SOME draw back to them. how about getting rid of that little bonus...they get so they dont AUTOMATICALLY hit armored units thus they...
  10. N

Rpgs

why do they need a boost in armor damage firs off? They fire before EVERYTHING and they get a boost? That's stupid. You talk about balance there is no balance to them. That route by far is the best the military just becase they before any of the other routes good stuff and kill all the armor...
  11. N

Two units for the Thug Route

Every other route has options at the end and Thug even shares one of them with Protester. How about Mob Goons. And Mob Bosses? Mob Goons research could be called Concrete Shoes and Neck Ties. And Mob Bosses could be called Tommy Guns and Limos. the bosses ofcourse would be the pay unit. It would...
  12. N

This is no longer a game of skill...

its a game of money. the donating system has killed the game..i know servers are expensive so don't even go there I already know. But not everyone as the money to donate all round long and get a clear cut advantage. Non-donaters even in a decent alliance don' stand a chance just because you have...