Search results

1. B

Happy Birthday Martin

^^ <3
  2. B

[Available] BuBbLeS

Either a for the win or for the fun alliance. Not bothered which. Will play any route except PoMs, TLs, SAs and Rangers. Can be active depending on whats needed. Contactable. Can plan attacks. Timezone is no use to me, I tend to be active when ever I'm not sleeping. PM me any offers and I'll...
  3. B

Round 33 awards

Sorry for posting this so early but seeing as the round is pretty much over for most i thought what the hell :D * Alliance of the round * Best Offensive Alliance * Best Defensive Alliance * Honourable Mention Alliance * Worst Alliance * Best Leader * Worst Leader * Player of the Round - Allied...
  4. B

Twigley bidding

I was earlier offered today £50 to kick rape him Just thought i would see if anyone wants to top the offer hehe BuBbLeS
  5. B

Was thinking...

Is there a way to find out what you kill in each battle. For example; in your news you are able to hover over the 'killed' or 'bribed' etc and a little window appears telling you of the numbers involved. Is it just me being lazy or is it to hard to do? BuBbLeS
  6. B

[Recruiting] Grandes Cojones

Grandes Cojones have 1 spot open. Looking for active and contactable players willing to attack and defend till the end. All routes and timezones considered. Mail the alliance HQ stating; Route, timezone, activity, contactable. BuBbLeS
  7. B

[Taken] Bubbles - round 33

Looking for an alliance next round. Would prefer a ftw alliance but will consider any offers. What i can offer an alliance: reliabe, active, contactable, willing to attack and defend. Will happily plan alliance attacks but not defence as i suck at it :P All kind words are accepted but those...
  8. B

forum mods

omg some of the mods are such nazis. stop deleting posts that sudnt be deleted. we want our freedom of speech damn you!!! gripe over for now