Search results

1. Satureum

New Route

Hey, figure since we have Ninja's and such, why not throw in a Pirate route? :P
  2. Satureum

Command & Conquer: Renegade

I am wondering if anyone here plays Renegade? If so, what server, and what's your nick? Server; n00bstories Nick; srgmjrten
  3. Satureum

Alliance AR Rule

I'm really not quite sure if this has been addressed recently, either on this forum or a past one, but here it goes... I have had multiple people ask me to make a post about this, as I browse the forums more often than most, and it's something I agree with them on. It is terribly aggravating to...
  4. Satureum

This Poem was written by a United States Marine

Keep in mind, there are variations of who this was done by, but it was originally done by a Marine. ----- This poem was written by a US Marine A SOLDIER'S CHRISTMAS T'was the night before Christmas, He lived all alone, In a one bedroom house made of Plaster and stone. I had come down the...
  5. Satureum

A friend using wireless connection on his laptop

I searched for it, but I am assuming it had too many key words, or simply hasn't been asked. I apologize before hand in case the question has been asked, and answered. A friend of mine is planning on playing in the new age, as he has watched me play and enjoys the fact this game is a strategy...