1. Ram

Round 91 Awards

Liam and Ram
  2. Ram

Round 91 Awards

Liam
  3. Ram

Round 89 Awards

Alliance of the Round - ToSsers Best Offensive Alliance - Didn't see any Best Defensive Alliance - Didn't see any Honourable Mention Alliance - GCHQ, formed post ticks and beat Tala Worst Alliance - QS. Blatant cheats again. Shocked that Lukey puts up with this behaviour Best Leader - Liam...
  4. Ram

Round 88 Awards

Ed got that my dude
  5. Ram

Round 88 Awards

Alliance of the Round PC - Being able to get 12 members online during a prolonged resistance. Even though this is incredibly annoying to play against, this is essentially what won them the round. Best Offensive Alliance - Best Defensive Alliance PC - Mentioned above Honourable Mention Alliance...
  6. Ram

Round 87 awards

Alliance of the Round - Feels a bit biased to give it to the barrys but we managed a decent round with very little activity and a full military set-up. Best Offensive Alliance - Not sure who this could possibly go to, didn't see anything outstanding from anyone. Barry included! Best Defensive...
  7. Ram

Round 86 Awards

Alliance of the Round As a whole I suppose this has to be given to TBA for me. Took the win and eventually took the big solos down. I've seen people saying P2W was stupid for ignoring TBA, this isn't what happened. Just no one expected MBGA to delete. Best Offensive Alliance TBA they was...
  8. Ram

How many people still play?

Just curious if the game is still going. Also when was the last time Azzer had any input?
  9. Ram

League of Legends

For you DotA fans out there it's by the people behind DotA, same concept just faster and more updated ;) Have about 10 people from bush already. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4de8d77ea7004377494047
  10. Ram

Gov Defence while in sleep

We can't defend allies while in sleep so niether should the gov.
  11. Ram

LOndon kings cross

Can anyone give me a lift from kings cross to fenchurch in about an hour? And yes I am serious :/
  12. Ram

Favourite Apps & Games

What are your favourite apps and games? (Smartphones) ;o
  13. Ram

Best Cry Evah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
  14. Ram

Discworld ftw!

They finally get rank one! :O
  15. Ram

Big Boy Bounties

With the introduction of the big boy bounties this means that people could go against their weak route and still atleast break even if not profit. This needs to be removed or reduced significantly.
  16. Ram

iPhone problem

I know a few of you have iphones and was wondering if any of you have had this problem.
  17. Ram

Broken Bounty?

Attacking ---- [range] 3,548,628 hostile Striker attacked, killing 665,325 allied staff. [range] 733,543 hostile Terrorist attacked, killing 4,580,663 allied staff. [range] 3,930,059 allied Terrorist attacked, killing 11,985,194 hostile staff. [range] 381,062 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in...
  18. Ram

Defender Bounty

If you send on a target +2 they're bounty is reduced significantly, right? and any defenders get half of the targets bounty, does this still apply even with mod?
  19. Ram

Toodles

Most of you will know that I don't have time to play as of late, which means this is my time to quit. I might be back in a few rounds, but depending on what job I end up with after this training, I might never be back. I might pop in IRC or come along in the forums once in awhile, who knows...
  20. Ram

Show/Hide button

I don't know if this has been suggested before, and sorry if it has. But when I was looking at my alliances intel thread it has the following layout of alliances; ID - Name - Route Thats for 20 members for each ally, you may just say, use a list, but tbh, I prefer that way. It would work like...