Search results

1. Z

[Recruiting] Alliance

Thinking about becoming allied again. I would prefer not to be pranked. I would prefer a fun ally. People who have played with me know I am always on and willing to defend
  2. Z

[Available] Pnaps or an alliance or chearleader

Decided to stay solo at least for the first few weeks. I'll be semi active then
  3. Z

Public Alliances

24 Alliances and not one public? 30 days left and not one has yet to exposed
  4. Z

Stealth Harvestors

Why does it say they only harvest and garden close tick? It's not like your harvesting someone's land your attacking. (Which maybe a stealth harvester should and put the seeds in your warehouse) Don't they harvest crops on all ticks? Not sure if I ever noticed stealth gardeners before. Stealth...
  5. Z

Search error

6. Z

Bounty

I feel that if there is going to be a base bounty you should receive it as the defender also. Since the attackers are getting both bounty and insurance why shouldn't the defender. Example being attacked by more than one, massed waved or what ever. Three people attack on the same tick Died...
  7. Z

Ally locking

I was just wondering since this round shows how effective switching players between 3 allies can be. If Ally A declares War on Ally B Then the Allies could be locked so no player can be kicked or accepted during the duration of the war. Unless the ally was already under the limit for players in...
  8. Z

Ally's

Seems to be a bug on the alliance page listing. It appears that there are 29 allies but at least 3 of them are duplicate names. It also appears that some others are not showing up at all. 17 [p] War? Huh? [Mail] 20 / 20 0 0 28 [p] War? Huh? [Mail] 20 / 20 0 0 18 [p] ScallyWags...