Search results

1. atsanjose

Hippy birthday

hippy birthday happy:new-bday: here are some boobies for you to enjoy
  2. atsanjose

celebration

Finally, after 12 years, i succeeded to complete the game x-com interceptor despite all the bugs, thousands of crashes of the game, playing 4 different versions (non legal :P) and i dont know how many hours of flight. GO ME! now my life is complete.
  3. atsanjose

IRC/Mibbit Problems Updated 3/8/11 (Resolved 3/8/1)

is netgamers down? cant get on their irc server nor there site :/ [edit by DA]
  4. atsanjose

who will win!

I hope man u Go van der Sar GO
  5. atsanjose

happy birthday Ogluk!

happy birthday Ogluk! finally legal, have a good one. as a present you may be our community manager for the rest of the day :)
  6. atsanjose

:)

7. atsanjose

[Full] secretive secretivness

Hi thar, if you can read this it means i personally selected you to be able to read this super secret alliance recruitment thread and wishes you to apply to our super secret alliance for round 38 further shall this thread contain important massages from our board of directors aka Hobbezak and...
  8. atsanjose

HI

Hi, iam atsan. Who are you?
  9. atsanjose

Soooooooooo

green is my favourite color, what is yours?
  10. atsanjose

[Available] looking for a decent alliance

title says it all, no passive boring ones. ill provide active mornings, laidback afternoons, and entertaining evenings
  11. atsanjose

[Available] free

need 2 sexy pnapable beasts:mrgreen:
  12. atsanjose

timewarp

timewarp oewieeeeeee
  13. atsanjose

[Taken] Round 34

looking for people to play with. havent really set any goals for next round. dont care what route to take activity depends on the alliance. contactability depends on the alliance insanity is just an extra option youll get. let me know!
  14. atsanjose

[Available] alliance or 2 pnaps

doesnt really matter
  15. atsanjose

wait. what? bots

Fri 28th May, year 1. Early hours Outgoing Friendlies You sent 6,693,183 employees to defend [somebody], they are set to arrive in 5 ticks. thats what i saw while flyovering a bot. since when do bots send defence :/ or did it just run? hmmm
  16. atsanjose

Snuggie anyone?

omg.:| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqHSIiAXdSU&feature=player_embedded
  17. atsanjose

hotmail

has anyone of you accidently typed in www.homtail.com (NSFW! Click at own risk) instead of www.hotmail.com? no? lucky you :(
  18. atsanjose

[Full] Hobbe and atsan want to challenge you!

Because I dont really have much competition left (i beat hobbezak now like a zillion times on 7 hand poker) we are looking for other people who like to play small-quick-flashy-online/msn games. we will keep track in our alliance of everyones progress. the alliance will also be a cover-up for...
  19. atsanjose

the demise of atsan is looking for diseases

its in the title nuff said
  20. atsanjose

[Taken] atsan needs a new boss

this is me: i need a new home. iam potty trained, don't bark (only at strangers, and just want a love full boss who rubs my back from time to time and gives me some cookies when i sit up.