Search results

1. CLem

Overwatch PC

Who's on it? Add me, CLem#41502
  2. CLem

Round 60 awards

Came back from holiday with nothing interesting to read on the forums, so maybe it is best to keep this tradition up. Alliance of the round: CS, seems like we had the most action Best Offensive Alliance: Start of the round AoH, and then probably none to mention cause no one really planned...
  3. CLem

Rocket League

Who has it on steam and wanna play? Love how simple it is but quite competitive
  4. CLem

[Available] R63 Looking for a new home

Due to recent change in management, once again available for alliance play. Not getting Punit, am considering a restart if necessary. PM here or if you already know who I am in game then I guess there works too.
  5. CLem

[Taken] R52 pnap

Looking got pnap and solo peeps to annoy alliances with. Offer: - Spy you when I am online - Free land when I kill someone - No nonsense defense - Organised attacks if I find targets we can hit together Requirement: - You will not have a red title by the time you are fully teched...hate...
  6. CLem

R48 Discworld Story (long post alert)

So DW R48, my first round leading a full alliance. I feel I should have a record of it and share with you my perspective of the round. Setting the scene Late R47 I was back in DW after a short stint in Oldand Inactive. There is a good bunch of core players that I want to play with again in a...
  7. CLem

[Recruiting] Discworld round 48

American / aussie / asian please apply with route, gmt and experience. I might as you to restart :P
  8. CLem

[Taken] Looking for inactive home

Any alliance not playing too seriously that is recruiting? Otherwise I am not gonna bother making an account
  9. CLem

[Recruiting] Solo

Being the only public alliance out there I offer: - Unrealiable team member(s) - Lack of contactability - A massive set of balls - Disorganisation of defense and attack So join if you have also just created an account for the sake of it and wanna hang out and post stupid things on alliance...
  10. CLem

[Available] Looking for Pnap(s)

send me a pm if you are interested in an inactive pnap. thieves route
  11. CLem

[Available] Looking for pnap for round 37

As title, looking for someone that plays a couple of hrs a day, friendly and defend.
  12. CLem

Add attack/defend button on players ID page

Currently when we click into someone's name on search or world rankings you have the options to use intel, send msg, add ignore, etc on them. Just to save us lazy lot some time can we put a defend/attack button so that it automatically puts the ID and defend/attack option in a new military page...
  13. CLem

[Available] Banter + Pnap needed

Looking for a replacement pnap that has good banter and preferably decent skills, ideally armour based route, as my other pnap's computer sadly passed away. If you appreciate this video you get brownie points http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFjWR7X5dU Bit about me: - Will spy you every couple...
  14. CLem

Poor bunker route

The bunker route need some buffing or adjustments to accomodate to the new changes on bounty and white knights. At the moment the change just made it a horrible route to go in my opinion (before any of you guys shout "just because you are playing it and struggling!!11!", I am not playing...
  15. CLem

Vamp route

So.. this is supposed to be the anti-SO route right? Can someone tell me how this is the case with the recent drop of the bonus to SO? With SA firing first and dealing health hit on health based Vamps and then assassins firing before gargoyles... Also Vamp used to be able to munch SO, Sorcs...
  16. CLem

quick log-in page

what is the address for the quick log in page without all the graphics? lost it on my history and can't find it using the search function. Help will be appreciated.
  17. CLem

[Taken] Solo partner

looking for a very inactive solo partner, anyone can do, just need to fill a spot!
  18. CLem

ID history to include snapshot of total troops and route

as titled, so that when you go and have a look at your history you can remember what you have done and what you had.why? cause i can't remember half the routes that i had been with my past IDs and it will be good to be able to keep those records somewhere to nudge the memories. for example if...
  19. CLem

Need help!!

My laptop has been heating up really quickly recently thus making everything run uber slow after like 15mins. I am suspecting that the fan has given up on me because I no longer hear the "noise" that it makes but I want to see if there is a way I can check it without taking my laptop apart...
  20. CLem

lol bill

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7476720.stm quite a funky video of bill gates