Search results

1. Z

msn writer takes down Jack Thompson

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23204875/ I don't know if you Europeans have heard but there was yet another school shooting at Northern Illinois earlier this week. Jack Thompson naturally seized this oppurtunity to blame video games and plug his new book. The author of that article deserves an...
  2. Z

iTunes sorting issue

well folks I recently saw Sweeney Todd and loved it. So I downloaded most of the songs off of Ares. Unfortunately the "No Place Like London" that was available was not the complete version. So I bought that single song off of iTunes. Unfortunately iTunes places that song at the end of the album...
  3. Z

Alliance Tags

Okay so my alliance has recently got a hold of a couple ID Lists. I was thinking that maybe one of the officers in the alliance (MO most likely) should have a specific ID List page. One box would say Alliance Name where he would enter said name. Then there would be 18 different ID slots where he...
  4. Z

Work In Progress Short Story

This is a little project of mine that I do between Bush ticks and when I am procrastinating. A cookie to the person who guesses who inspired the style of the story. Icy winds bite my cheeks and penetrate deep within my chest. Slowly I stir from the musty embrace of rotting leaves. I cast out...
  5. Z

Between Ticks

What do you do between ticks to keep yourself amused? Personally I play tetris/do situps and pushups. How about you folks?