Recent content by Stevey

1. S

[Recruiting] available

Willing to be contactable this round if anyone wants me, as ill have some time on my hands
  2. S

[Recruiting] Skat

Hey, anyone currently solo, stop being solo and join me instead. Ill show you true happiness.
  3. S

TV Series of the week

For any series addicts out there looking for the next show to watch. Post up shows you have recently seen, what you think of them and share your thoughts. Banshee : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017109/?ref_=sr_1 I have recently finished watching Banshee, and was really quite impressed. It is...
  4. S

[Recruiting] Round 49

Running an alliance next round to keep me interested and playing. FTF. The only requirement is to be IRC active. If you're not too interested in alliance rank and would like a nice active community of players to share in a relaxing round with. PM me on forums/IRC/Account Mail. :) The...
  5. S

[Recruiting] Cartmanland

Head on over to Cartmanland for thrills and excitement. But don't expect to get past the parking lot.
  6. S

When should i delete my Sig?

Wrong thread. delete
  7. S

[Recruiting] Dominion

Still waiting on others to join, but we have a few spaces open. looking for - Active players - Good use of IRC - Contactability (not a must, but would be very nice) Either way, we have a nice group and would love YOU with us :)
  8. S

[Taken] Need a home - R45

Yet to find a job, so i am up for another round. - Can be active - Contactable/can contact If you have 19 newbies but all of which use IRC and are active i am interested.
  9. S

Viva La Resistance? | R44

It seems the round is over already, and im really not up for another 60 odd day wait until the next round start, can we all get together and take down the top? They will enjoy it, we will enjoy it.. Lets gooo
  10. S

[Taken] 2 Pnaps

Solo SA looking for two active Pnaps.
  11. S

[Recruiting] AgainstAllAuthority

New and old welcome! contactable and reasonably active players wanted! Lets restore chaos and order!
  12. S

[Available] Alliance for next round

Available for next round if anyone needs an extra member. IRC Active Activity will be through the roof due to my new uni timetable Contactable 24/7 Flexible with routes GMT +0 Let me know ;)
  13. S

[Recruiting] NewsTeam

It seems hard to recruit these days. Looking for people that are wise, so wise. like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair. 60% of the time, our alliance defends every time. I don't know how to put this but this alliance is kind of a big deal. If you dont join our alliance i will smash...
  14. S

[Taken] Pick Me!

Activity: 10 - 12 Hours a day Exp: 27 rounds! Contactable 24/7 GMT: +0 Looking for a reliable home, preferably with people i have played with before... :)
  15. S

So.. What does everyone think of 5 min ticks?

Not sure if this thread has already been made, dont use forums much, but yea, what are your thoughts, im really enjoying the faster pace, seems it keeps me locked to the pc for longer aswell.. Just interested on what everyone thinks.. :)