Recent content by Saints

1. S

Happy holidays

ya i probly wont get on tomorrow merry early christmass and happy holidays :cheers: cheers to drunken holidays
  2. S

laptop gameing problem

I have a old ass laptop from like 1996 and my dad calls it his Work computer he says it cant play game from cds... thats the problem i have like 3 disc of command and conquer and everytime i try to play it it says some bull crap like it need windows 95.. i dont remember what it actually said but...
  3. S

Who will be the next U.S president?

Obama or Mccain! I cant believe there is no discussion on this? :o but honestly lets discuss politics, did anyone watch the debate?
  4. S

Halo Wars?

I am a halo fanatic lol.. i have read four of the five books and cant wait for this game to come out http://halowars.com and i'm in love with RTS games
  5. S

Top 10 fav songs!!

what music do you all listen to?? list links to songs in youtube............ im bored mine will come eventually
  6. S

The Olympics!

Is anyone as big into the olympics as i am.... Woot Go America! Complete Medal Standings http://www.nbcolympics.com/medals/index.html if you put gold=3 pnts silver=2 pnts bronze=1 pnts USA=165 Friday going into last weekend 200 pnts China=186 Friday going into last weekend 200 pnts...
  7. S

The next xbox/ ps3 Fad

Are there any games suppose to be coming out that are suppose to be as good as halo3 and CoD4??? Like everyone had halo3 everyone played it on my friends list and now everyone had cod4 and everyone on my list plays it. i was wondering if any new games are suppose to come out, so i can look out...
  8. S

Alliance AR

Should be a set of developments that can be developted for alliances, to explain my idea- if a member of your allywas being bashed of 5+ incomings to a % more than the persons valuation the person can get ar but the MO must be on to enable it and get like 5 a day and can be different kinds like...
  9. S

Vampire Discussion!

Id like to make this clear to everyone right now.... The unit vampire is overpowered, they totaly obliterate the entire SO route there is nothing for an SA SO person to do against unless some how to clone a how crap load of striker and robo units.... but to show u [range] 7,500,000 hostile...
  10. S

Were is my injured units??? Or Govt help????

I got raped last night i got barely any units left.... in defence 35,690,198 units is what i had 20mil gards 5mil harvies 3mil sins 2mil ninja 5mil Sgts around that i got hit hard yes attack f 3 29,586,673 [£307,466,819,000] friendlies dead. Converted: 2,691,943 [£43,071,088,000] friendlies...
  11. S

AR triggering

Did azzer implement anything to hurt u if u do this..... has anyone lost ar when they triggered or less injury % or something jw i thought he said he was gonna implement something for this and i haven't heard of anything.....
  12. S

The govt. stats

Why cant we see how much the govt has killed distracted, land its stolen, seeds its taken how many times its defended ppl, how many times ppl have sent to the govt and so on..... it be a cool stat chart and i cant see how this would change the game..... 8)
  13. S

Whole new part of game

Well reading through the age 4.5 thread i was looking at what darksider was talking about alliance wars and if an ally wins they should get something... and i was thinking what about taking prisoners of war like at your HQ... and everyone can see it like it is a regular hack of HQ but its a...