Recent content by mrmongo

1. M

seeds give too much score

true story..
  2. M

hate people that leave an alliance without saying anything then attack said ally

****ing pisses me offf grrrrrrrrrr the guy playing EDSB did earlier this round then hailstone did... especially when your ******** on DiscWorld... earlier in ther round there were definite spies, maybe because DW is so trusting and non caring about such matters that it lets anyone in but stilll...
  3. M

Christmas break removal Gripe/Discussion

This thread is now locked. There is already a petition in place HERE where you can also debate this issue. ---- Ok so im being attacked and its christmas.... and in all my past 10 years or whatever in Bushtarion Christmas has been full of random turkeys and christmas crackers and general time...
  4. M

bounty idea...

now i know nothing will ever get implemented but for talking of its sake id love an addition to the bounty system where I could put some of my money up to put a bounty on someone. EG. i keep getting repeat attacked by the same person over and over... he doesnt care about neg h/f everytime i...
  5. M

Movember!!!

Ok i dont know if anyone has heard of Movember, if not then it is a charity movement for guys, similar to the Race For Life that ladies have but with less running involved... It requires that you grow a moustache for the entire month of November and try to raise a little oney for mens health...
  6. M

nano coversion...

is a bit freakin overpowered right... [middle] 14,000,000 hostile Nanobot proved resistance was futile to 1,486 allied staff. [raised] 963 new nanobots were assimilated. Died: 1,486 [£66,870,000] friendlies dead. Converted: 963 [£40,446,000] friendlies converted. against pure...
  7. M

[Recruiting] looking for an alliance

hey ya'll just me nick c... this round i wanna go allied... not too bother how good the ally is etc... FTF FTW whatevs... was a high ranking solo last round blah blah, played since round 7 blah blah im just after the award for sticking loyal to alliance so want an ally that isnt gonna disband...
  8. M

why...??

Wed 22nd Jun, year 2. Early hours Incoming Hostiles News from your sources is that in 2 ticks, 14,124,815 people from B 6 {bot} [1396] will arrive to attack you.
  9. M

bushtarion going mental on my mobile...

ok so this isn't a big big problem just slightly weird. Today on my nokia n95 bushtarion is ultra fresh by that i mean every time i open a page that page continually refreshes until i tell it to stop. Anyone else experiencing this or just me? X x
  10. M

[Taken] I need an alliance

I was in a FTW ally but no longer am... i would like another if possible so here is your chance... anyone in the top 5 last round want an irc active player then here i am. Experience wise i have 25 rounds experience, have portaled a few times, can be !HL'd or prank/txted etc Route wise i can...
  11. M

strikers vs robots

ive not played strikers in a while and was just wondering how good they are against robots.... for example how many would i need to kill Psychopathic Android [500,000] Cybernetic Warrior [500,000] Tyrant Drone [1,000,000] in say 1 tick. or to massively reduce losses. CW's are quite tough...
  12. M

effectiveness

is there still a lowered effectivness gain if you send pure lethals to attack a target rather than an eta 5 mob with gards and geos as if you were stealing land?
  13. M

one big sucky thing

right my pal augustus was high flying high score high land lots of units big income etc... and now he has gone inactive for a bit... now his activity is his choice but imagine if he had gone on holiday or something. Now in the space of a week his land has been reduced to 700 odd his troops...
  14. M

irc / #bushtarion / Bans

soooooooo i know this person who was banned from irc.... well the #bushtarion channel... its been a good 3-4 months now i think and still he is banned... When he asks ops or Azzer when this ban is up there is just ignorance returned. Shouldnt there be a system which tells you how long you are...
  15. M

The end

Time has come. 20 rounds played, i been in winning alliances, losing alliances. High scored bounty, an most dangerous. Played alongside and against a lot of people from all over the world. Had a laff at the bush meets. To anyone whose known me, take it easy, keep fighting and have i good freakin...