Recent content by Kingdroid

1. K

r 54 BRs

Battle Report - Defending against coffeeshop [close] 10,875,796 allied Hippy attacked, distracting 10,096,217 hostile staff. [close] 15,000,000 allied Attack Dog attacked, killing 12,748,916 hostile staff. [r/m] 6,000,000 allied Hooligan attacked, disabling 5,360,727 hostile staff. [range]...
  2. K

[Taken] Looking for Alliance or PNAPs

Recently homeless robotic royalty looking for an alliance or PNAPs. Can be as active as you want me to be. I'm GMT -8. Can be any route you want if recruited in the next day, as Ive not started any devs
  3. K

The Reason Azzer Disappeared?

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/03/16/simcity-modder-tells-us-offline-regional-play-easily-done/
  4. K

[Full] Looking for PNAPs

Need 1 more PNAP for me and Frijj
  5. K

Guild Wars 2

Anyone else buying it or played in the Beta weekends?
  6. K

Ronald Jenkees

I don't know if you guys have heard of this guy, but you can find his stuff here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVZpzS7SGjo&list=PLE38472278AFD2006&feature=plcp&context=C36f2129FDOEgsToPDskLkwoYjX7kBQq6iykXk2u1B He also has videos of him actually making the music, and it's all done on...
  7. K

[Available] GMT-8 Any style ally (contactable)

Hey, I'm contactable, west Coast USA player looking for an ally. I will play any route, but cannot buy BCs.
  8. K

[Available] Round 41(apparently) GMT -8

Kingdroid here. I'm looking for an at least semi-serious alliance for this round, as I'm trying to get back into playing. I can be pretty active. Contactable, but may not always be able to get on, as I don't have a smart phone, but, depending on where I'm at, I can use someone's phone/computer...
  9. K

Terraria

Anyone here buy it? it is $10 on Steam. pretty awesome game, like a 2D action/adventure game mixed with Minecraft. If you're dedicated on maxxing out, there are about 40 hours of gameplay. if you take your time, even more.
  10. K

[Taken] Looking for Alliance... or Solo Partners

Kingdroid here. Need an alliance for a semi-active high school student. GMT - 8 Contactable when I should be sleeping, but unavailable throughout the day, due to school and sports.
  11. K

Fantasy Premier League - Assholes?

Stupid cancellation,s on the first week of the fantasy cup. Of course I got eliminated, god damnit. I hate Fantasy.
  12. K

AV Security Suite Virus

I just got this virus, and the sites are saying to download rkil lto get rid of it. Anybody know if rkill is legit? Any help please? thanks.
  13. K

IRC Clients

Well, mIRC is forcing me to register now, and I simply can't. I know there is chatzilla and pidgin, but I don't particularly like the feel of either of those. Are there any free IRC clients that are similar to mIRC?
  14. K

[Available] Looking for Ally

I'm GMT-8, will go any route, will be super active for this round, as it is the summer round. As of right now, i don't have a phone, but I am active. Will be gone occasionally for football practice. Don't care if it is ftf or ftw, you make the call on if you want me or not :P
  15. K

[Taken] Round 34

I'm just looking for a casual ally. I have school, and sports, so yeah. Not looking for FTW. GMT-8