Recent content by Ezekiel

1. E

Herp.

Derp.
  2. E

Losing honour attacking at 93%? wth?

[close] 137,662 allied Geo-Phys Thief stole 834 land. [261] tree. [452] bush. [61] flower. [60] grass. [0] uncultivated. You stole 834 land. [261] tree. [452] bush. [61] flower. [60] grass. [0] uncultivated. You gained 5.19 fame. You lost 6.31 honour. You earned £60,166,244 bounty. Your max...
  3. E

I'm on a horse

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owGykVbfgUE He's on a horse.
  4. E

badgers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI nostalgia'd
  5. E

The "Do you remember when?" Thread

eg. Do you remember when the attack range was 17.5%? Ah those were the days.
  6. E

How does this work?

Rather than make a thread I'll stick this gripe in here: I just got attacked by someone 173% of my score, who had 2 million LET all but, made up of grens, heavys and officers. I have no lets, just some SDs and yobs. He wiped out all my flak (thats it, just flak) and got: 1st tick You gained...
  7. E

Hilarious chat roulette improv

Thought this was brilliant.
  8. E

No incoming warning/notification?

I refreshed my homepage, no Inc. Come back in 30 minutes, and I have 3 new news (not 4) and some has attacked me and the BRs are in my news. WTF?
  9. E

[Taken] R34/35 freeee

Looking for a ftw ally for the coming round. -8+ hours a day at least -probably going Shields, never played it before, but am open to change if needed - Quite a few rounds exp, made rank 55 solo - Only decent alliance i've been in was FT for about 8 hours before the game imploded lol so i cant...
  10. E

Left for dead 2?

I got it from someone for Christmas present and it turns out to be quite fun. Was just windring if anyone else has it? Add me on gt: Moooorish if you do.
  11. E

Weather

Heavy snow from December to April? Cmonnnn.
  12. E

Attack/Defend button

You know how when you click on an ID, it takes you to the page with hack/spy etc on it, can we have buttons that say attack and defend, and take you to the military page with the ID already in the box? I know it sounds lazy but it makes life for us dyslexics easier, and for when im on my iPhone...
  13. E

Ar does not work

I just got ****ing same ticked by mass rpg and SA ( I'm striker) and got literally zeroed in one tick. I think that's called getting raped so why no ****ing help. There is no ****ing point playing this game anymore. You dont even have to be good, you just have to be some ****ing massive loser...
  14. E

Can some on please tell me why I bother playing

It seems like I spen all my time slowly working my way up the ranks, just to be destroyed buy someone 10x better than me. I've finaly got into the top 100 this round, and over night some on with a 12 billion score ( mines 4 billion, well was) sends 25 million tl's and wipes out mos of my ****...
  15. E

Combine harvesters working at night?

Do only 5% of them work, like normal Harvs? Or do they all work. Wiki doesnt say.