Recent content by Amanala

1. Amanala

[Available] R46 Ally/PNAP

Looking for an ally/P-NAP. I'll be contactable, active, and use IRC.
  2. Amanala

[Available] NZer, GMT+12: Amanala

Sup. After a long break, I am returning to play. I am playing for fun, (which does not exclude winning -- which I like to do, but which isn't my core-goal). I've been playing on-and-off (mostly off) since R7, my profile can be found here: http://bushtarion.com/portal/portal_id_history.php I...
  3. Amanala

See You Later Suckers

I'm out, and a big **** YOU to all those people with whom I made enemies.
  4. Amanala

Those Who Bash the Bashers

Suck it. I find it hilarious when you're suffering a 10-man train. I laugh to myself when you're being hit by ten people on the same tick. **** you, and **** your ideals of what's a fair fight and what's not. And at the end of the day, who is laughing? Go on, quit the game because you got...
  5. Amanala

[Available] Looking for an Alliance or PNAP

Looking for an FTW alliance or a PNAP. I'm active, generally contactable, GMT+12. IRC/MAIL: Amanala.
  6. Amanala

[Taken] Something to do R33

Alliance, I'm a Kiwi (GMT+12), and when I play I'm active. I usually provide decent night cover, and entertainment. I'm active, I can be contacted, and I'm not fussy about which route I play. Please PM or IRC me.
  7. Amanala

Plans for Round 32

So what's up? Are you going for the win? Aiming for effectiveness? Bounty hunting? Are you going to stat. whore like Polo last round? :evil: I'll be solo and am aiming for most bribes. :mrgreen:
  8. Amanala

Activity suggestion (increase length of ticks)

Yet another activity related thread: This may have been discussed before, or someone may be in the middle of writing up a thread regarding this topic, I really don't care to check, maybe that makes me lazy. After looking through a few of the ideas already posted regarding reducing the need for...
  9. Amanala

Round 31 Awards:

So... Awards Round 31 Things to include: Alliance of the round Best Offensive Alliance Best Defensive Alliance Honourable Mention Alliance Worst Alliance Best Leader Worst Leader Player of the Round - Allied Player of the Round - Solo Best Offensive Player Best Defensive Player Honourable...
  10. Amanala

Polls in Pols

So what about adding simple polls to alliance politics? Either tied to a post, or tied to a thread (I'm not sure that's it's all that important). Pros: - Polls simplify most democratic decision making within alliances. - Polls are very easy to code (and there may be some code that can be...
  11. Amanala

[Taken] Experienced playing looking for a FTW alliance...

GMT+12, Willing to go nearly any route, Been playing on & off since round 9, Currently in the top 50. IRC active and contactable. Good activity!
  12. Amanala

Kiora from New Zealand!

(It's Maori for hello). Hello everyone, I'm a returning player, it's been a while. It's good to see the huge amount of positive change that's been applied to this game (thanks Azzer!), and it's great to see that the community is still fairly strong and plentiful. Good luck to everyone in this...