Game over again. QQ

nolimit

Weeder
Yep, game is already won by the rank1 ally.

Not gonna let myself waste more time on something I cant achive cuz the game lacks competions. ****in boring tbh.

No point in playing anymore and therefor i had to quit and delete my account.

Maybe next round will be more intresting. lol

anyways for those who stay and play. Hope u have fun. lol

GG QQ PEWPEW

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
RETURN_of_coolface_by_wulfsige107.jpg

timtadams

Landscape Designer
there are many things to acheive other than rank one you know...

one of my goals for every round is to have fun. So i always acheive at least one goal each round.

But if you cant play this game for fun, thats just sad :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Yep, game is already won by the rank1 ally.

Not gonna let myself waste more time on something I cant achive cuz the game lacks competions. ****in boring tbh.

No point in playing anymore and therefor i had to quit and delete my account.

Maybe next round will be more intresting. lol

anyways for those who stay and play. Hope u have fun. lol

GG QQ PEWPEW

Good riddance.

Davs

Garden Designer
There are very few players who could be even vaguely considered as pathetic as this...

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
YOUR TEARS FEED ME!

also, it appears the gap between r1 and 2/3 has closed a little in the past 12 hours

as it always does as acres dry up a wee bit for the top guys after the first day of attacking

premature ragequit ftw? :p

Max

Garden Designer

Doesn't the statistics of past round wins suggest that rank 1 at the round start does not necessarily correlate with rank 1 at round end?

I don't necessarily know the answer, but as I have an interest in mathematics I would love to know the answer :D My gut instinct is that in fact, being rank 1 at the end of the first weekend only equals a rank 1 finish in less than half of all cases.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

Doesn't the statistics of past round wins suggest that rank 1 at the round start does not necessarily correlate with rank 1 at round end?

I don't necessarily know the answer, but as I have an interest in mathematics I would love to know the answer :D My gut instinct is that in fact, being rank 1 at the end of the first weekend only equals a rank 1 finish in less than half of all cases.

iddy, even if we just use age 5 as the sample, so round 30 onwards
only 34,37 and 38, and through extension 36 if you count Comeuppance to be essentially the same alliance as History. (31 might be a case aswell, as it's quite possible S2N were top at the end of the first weekend, but RRR went and bulldozed to r1 before splitting etc etc)

so yeah, the last 2 rounds have had a consistent rank 1 ally, but even in 37 there were times when Aphallatosis were knocked off the top briefly, either by my own ally, dRQ, or by Res

so yeaaaaah, nolimit's statements have no basis in fact and can be discarded as mindless QQing by someone who doesn't understand what they're talking about

TehPantz

Head Gardener
there are many things to acheive other than rank one you know...

one of my goals for every round is to have fun. So i always acheive at least one goal each round.

But if you cant play this game for fun, thats just sad :(

^

And besides, rank 1 is boring. All the action is with the 2,3 and 4 allies!

edd

Tree Surgeon

The final outcome definitely has more to do with the players in those rank 1/2/3 allies than their position at the end of the first weekend.

cb1202

Head Gardener
Havent you heard? We are FTF and planning on suiciding on SAS at end of the week.