Round 38 - Award 'Discussions'

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
* Best Offensive Alliance - Klepto - No one else attacked EVER

Most Dangerous: Resistance is Futile alliance members have done a total of £1,164,531,979,570 value damage.

k.

* Worst Alliance - RiF - Did nothing all round. Three or four (Won't mention names) Have told me what a boring round they had had! Sitting on acres, donating, not doing a resistance no attacking. So going by what their actual members said and the fact they did nothing all round.

If we were so bad why did you keep asking to join us?
Are you just butt hurt because i rejected you every time?

We did the most damage all round in attack.
We probally did the most damage all round in defence too, killing Klepto on many many many occasions.
Barely sat on seeds apart from about a week where we had to.

super_troll.png

Cool trolling, bro

Last edited:

Caranthir

Harvester
I think CU did their fair share of defending.

Got a bit harder when 4-5 people sent in waves. But we stood in there. But there was a lack of incomings compared to rounds past.

Rank 4 allies down had next to 0 defensive desire***

*** edited to comply with the rules set forth by the toby.

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
* Best Offensive Alliance - Klepto - No one else attacked EVER

Most Dangerous: Resistance is Futile alliance members have done a total of £1,164,531,979,570 value damage.

k.

* Worst Alliance - RiF - Did nothing all round. Three or four (Won't mention names) Have told me what a boring round they had had! Sitting on acres, donating, not doing a resistance no attacking. So going by what their actual members said and the fact they did nothing all round.

If we were so bad why did you keep asking to join us?
Are you just butt hurt because i rejected you every time?

We did the most damage all round in attack.
We probally did the most damage all round in defence too, killing Klepto on many many many occasions.
Barely sat on seeds apart from about a week where we had to.

super_troll.png

Cool trolling, bro

I was PoM - I knew you wouldn't let me in! I twas joking!

And secondly! My opinion, my view. I thought you guys were a let down and your own alliance members agreed.

*shrugs* Don't take a game so personally!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
There have only been 2/3 people who complained about small parts of the round to me this round and everyone else seemed fine and were killing people, and still are, every day. And 2 of those people have barely played this round for us so im not going to lose sleep over it.

As a few of my members pretty much said on irc, "Lol it's iof", so yeah i wont take it so personal, just found it bizzare you thought we were the worst alliance of the round LOL.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
* Worst Leader - Recon, k/r players who help u to win is not a very good way to thank them for their time Y must they be active after you already win.

He only kickraped players that were inactive, with only 2 exceptions.. 1 of whom tried to recruit other members for a split. I know this well, because I was the one who usually put the members up for kicking :p

Caranthir - Somehow, I don't think you paid much attention to the round.. There were several good attacks out of Both Klepto and RIF early round.. Also - QS only attacked him repeatedly because that was his only taret.. :p and I don't think cared if he actually landed or not.. He just wanted to send his troops out. I don't know why your so butthurt over that :p

Shadowbane says: * Worst Alliance - It's a tie between Omni and Klepto for me. I haven't payed too much attention this round, but Omni's disbanding is good enough for me. Klepto for doing too many noob mistakes, considering they're the winning alliance.

Response: What noob mistakes? The only thing I could think of was our constant suiciding.. and can you really say that it wasn't intentional most of the time? :p Especially recon.. He'd suicide just because he could..

Insomn - your still a nub.. that is all.. ^_^ <3

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I would like to adjust my worst moment of the round to being told by IoF of all people to grow up :'(

Caranthir

Harvester
I'm not butt hurt, its just hilarious that someone would try that hard for that long and keep failing epic-ly.

A few attacks in the first 2 weeks is hardly an attack filled round. Maybe I'm pining too much for the days when the round lasted more than 3 weeks. And I wasn't just criticizing top allies, my own ally only had one proper attack all round as well. But when such big gaps come out after a short time, what are you really going to do. oh well.

I did pay enough attention to know who "that big pom" is.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'm not butt hurt, its just hilarious that someone would try that hard for that long and keep failing epic-ly.

A few attacks in the first 2 weeks is hardly an attack filled round. Maybe I'm pining too much for the days when the round lasted more than 3 weeks. And I wasn't just criticizing top allies, my own ally only had one proper attack all round as well. But when such big gaps come out after a short time, what are you really going to do. oh well.

I did pay enough attention to know who "that big pom" is.

The only real fighting for rank 1 was done in the first week or so.. The attacks at the time were real by most standards..

and yea, I knew who the top solos were at one point or another - but I CBA to care too much about it.. If I thought someone was important enough to remember, I created a note for their ID.

CFalcon

Official Helper
* Worst Leader - Recon, k/r players who help u to win is not a very good way to thank them for their time Y must they be active after you already win.

He only kickraped players that were inactive, with only 2 exceptions.. 1 of whom tried to recruit other members for a split. I know this well, because I was the one who usually put the members up for kicking :p

How disappointing. I had you down as one of the non-pricks in Klepto, but I was clearly wrong.

Loyalty and honour not to be found, at least not once you'd had your way.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

How disappointing. I had you down as one of the non-pricks in Klepto, but I was clearly wrong.

Loyalty and honour not to be found, at least not once you'd had your way.

Dude, it's not like it was me and Ogluk and co, no?
I think respect should be had for any player that helps you win - If they go inactive, why is that a problem? They were a part of why (CF IMO is a big part of any alliance effort he is involved in) you got to that point, so you should let them proceed as they like.
Wasn't amused by the K/R's made to original lineup members, regardless of who orchestrated it.

edd

Tree Surgeon

He only kickraped players that were inactive, with only 2 exceptions.. 1 of whom tried to recruit other members for a split. I know this well, because I was the one who usually put the members up for kicking

(monsterdog aside) You pretty much just said the same thing as the reason i made for him being a bad leader...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
CF - I wasn't a big fan of your kicking.. You weren't really inactive.. You logged on, you just didn't do anything.. ^_^ So I'm sorry for that..

Ed - It doesn't matter if we've won.. The alliance would fall apart if everyone just logged on and let rushes and attacks overtake the alliance.. Everyone should play a part in keeping their score. You might not think we ever get attacked, but we did, and it only takes getting through once before people get bold and try again.. with more. Everyone was told at the beginning of the round, by myself and Angela, that they were going to help cover a bit so it doesn't end up just being us 2 all the time.

Shadowbane - I hope he does.. I sent Azzer a message on Facebook, hopefully he checks in sometime in the next few days..