Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
So zaheen finally lost his **** entirely and got locked. Can't say I'm surprised.

And for the record, I really doubt Ogluk and Alci are powerblocking. Seems to me that they used intelligent politics through the resistance to make their job easier, which only a goddamn fool would accuse of being powerblocking. Enter Twigley.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
There is not much point me continuing to debate with half an alliance and friends of people in that alliance.

My points are made , i don't need to make them again. Agree or disagree with them, state your points but try leave it at that level.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I have to say IoF's post is very informative to why the resistance happened

Aphalla (i think thats right) took the lead WAAAAAAAY early. At times they were bigger than rank 1/2 combined. It was OBVIOUS they were WAY more active, and therefore WAY more contactable than any other FTW alliance. At the point the resistance hooked up they were ~150% your size, sure, but that's really not fair. Any individual alliance you were over 50-80% their size. That is KEY. It also means you're WAY more developed. Our resistance last round was like twice the size of rank 1 and we failed miserably (cos nobodoy would organize and that was like the 5 day period I failed to come through for my alliance due to personal ****, enough about that). And yes, that resistance INVOLVED bribermania, so don't use them as a point that res/drage were wrong, they were going to be in the resistance until they were hit im 100% sure.

Yes, they caught up to you roughly, but as a better alliance fighting you 1v1, as you admitted yourself, you were the better 1v1 alliance, would have been stupid and potentially suicidal. Sounds silly to me. The fact of the matter is, you were rank 1, they weren't. A resistance was possible, they did it. It's not against the rules (as stupid as it is, i wish the game didn't work this way that alliances could just team up on others, but it has to due to the game mechanics making it so easy for 1 alliance to get 9287593485 miles ahead). It wasn't a powerblock (Twigley is a faggot). It's a resistance. Get. Over. It. If you don't like it, blame Azzer for making his game this way, it's not their fault the rules allow politics to become such a HUGE factor in Bushtarion.

P.S. the game going down like that I truly do apologize for, it's soooo stupid/annoying when that happens and Azzer always fails to act correctly. I'm sorry if it did affect you that much!

QFT

Hero i guarantee you on my LIFE that was taken the tick resistance was eta 1 on first wave.

Don't believe me? I don't care. Why else would i copy it and store in it journal?

When you are proven wrong, accept it. This is why Res and dRage teamed up. So stop flamming and talking bullshit everyone. We teamed up for 2 attacks. Yea we may not have attacked each other, but why would we? We had a rank 1 to resist! No point hitting each other and doing a 1 on 2 against us!!

Battles between Res and dRage have already taken place. So everyone shut up about this power block rubbish! Usually i have a lot of time and respect for Twigley. But everyone is buying into what he is saying! I honestly do not care where my alliance ends this round. I just want fun!

So everyone PLEASE stop BSing and just play!!

edd

Tree Surgeon
Just to clear something up for you hero, BM actually were trying to be part of the resistance when u guys had a fair lead, mainly just so we could be involved in the round :D It did not give us protection from the other alliances and nothing had changed between when Drage and res first started thinking about the resistance (when OMG were still bigger than BM) and when Drage hit us (i don't think we did nything, Drage just realised that if they had the land it would be put to better use in the resistance).

Ogluk, i do not believe in this leash of urs :p signer was online attacking me among others during the wave on BM.

Hobbezak i don't think we can be friends anymore, u discredited me and beer.

[yoyo]

Planter
whew! read it all.

I must say, I will never watch a soap opera again. Don't need to with this thread still going. ;)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
OMG and Bribe basically laughed at them, because well resisting an alliance that was AT THAT TIME maybe 5-6bil score ahead and maybe 5k acres is laughable. Res wasn't convinced at helping Rage right away, but jumped all over the "we dont attack you and you dont attack us" deal.

I'm in Res so I think I'll chime in much like Blue did recently.. ^_^

Sorry mate, I think your seriously misinformed here, The second a "Nap" was suggested in politics 1/2 the members said no without even discussion. The only reason we hadn't hit them sooner was we were growing and enjoying all our nice targets in the lower alliances. We knew Alpha and dRAGE were busy fighting, so we sat back and enjoyed the peace (Although we constantly expected one of them to start attacking us assuming we were inactive/UC)

The only time there was an agreement to not attack was when the attacks on alpha happened, as soon as the attacks on our part stopped, any agreements were over and it was an FFA.

We aren't stupid, we weren't going to jump into a fight against 2 people much bigger than us when most of our members had plans for the beginning of the round and couldn't be active right away :p

Hell, I played entirely from my phone for the first week because I was on vacation in a different country w/o my laptop.. We aren't going to start attacking DQ just because people think theres a powerblock. We are just enjoying the fun, we'll attack whoever we want whenever we want, whenever we get bored enough.

Twiggly is just throwing around propaganda to get everyone riled up about something that isn't happening, and Zaheen, as usual, is just throwing out insults. Not our fault twiggly is such a tasty target :p

Also - We put our funds mostly into developments early on, instead of troops, so we really didn't contribute as much to the resistance as we probably could have ^_^

And now that dRAGE has taken the upper hand, things have swapped around. There is no agreement not to attack each other in any of the top alliances as far as I know (and since I have access to both ALLY mail and full-access to politics I can speak for my alliance to an extent) so quit your whining. ^_^

I do love a good drama though, and this has been the most fun I've had on this game in a long time. We have an awesome group of people with a nice spread of routes, activity, time-zones, and everyone wants to have fun.. :D

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Looks like things are just starting to get interesting again, maybe this will be another round like the round LeftOvers won :p constant fight for rank 1 Until last tick.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Looks like things are just starting to get interesting again, maybe this will be another round like the round LeftOvers won :p constant fight for rank 1 Until last tick.

its very possible.. ^_^ but with the main competition in sleep for god knows how long, might not be much of a fight :p

Oh well, we'll continue to grow ^_^ our inactive/noobish group.. :p

If only we had a public pols we could post mIRC quotes on.. :p

Davis

Tree Surgeon
Post irc quotes here. as long as its on topic it doesn't matter, but if its really long copy and paste it onto pastebin and then post the link here :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
edited to remove names, not sure if they would like me posting that :p

14:11 Female1 leaders needing their members
14:11 Female1 and now we are all involved
14:11 AFemale2 im going to go back to sleep
14:11 Female1 good thing
14:11 AFemale2 yeah but its like having 20 leaders
14:11 AFemale2 is like having way to many cooks in the kitchen
14:12 Female1 i thought u said COCKS
14:12 Female1 lmaooo
14:12 Female1 my bloody dirty mind
14:12 AFemale2 even 20 cocks is to many in one place
14:12 RandomGuy1 ROFL
14:12 Female1 no way
14:12 Female1 absolute not
14:12 AFemale2 infact 20 cocks in one place is way to much
14:12 Female1 no Fem2........its delicious
14:12 AFemale2 especially if they come with a mouth
14:12 Female1 to have 20 cocks around ya
14:12 AFemale2 and they talk
14:13 Female1 ohhhh cocks dont talk
14:13 Female1 they need to do their thing and thats it
14:13 AFemale2 but the bodys they are attached to do
14:13 Female1 u really need to look at other way to cocks angel
14:13 Female1 more pleasure
14:13 Female1 dont dare to refresh bush
14:13 AFemale2 nope i might be a failure to all women but the thought of 20 cocks at once is a nightmare
14:14 AFemale2 they recalled Female1
14:14 Female1 thanx hon
14:14 Female1 ;-)
14:14 Female1 u prefer 20 pussies?
14:14 AFemale2 no im old fashioned
14:14 AFemale2 omg the thought of being surrounded with 20 females is way worse
14:14 Female1 LOLOL
14:15 Female1 20 pussies is more worse then 20 cocks
14:15 Female1 ghees what a topic
14:15 Female1 lmaooo
14:15 AFemale2 all this because i said cooks!
14:15 Female1 yes and i mis read as usually
14:15 AnotheRandomGuy 20 pussies
14:15 AnotheRandomGuy zomg
14:15 RandomGuy1 gotta say
14:15 AnotheRandomGuy drules
14:15 RandomGuy1 i love this ally
14:15 RandomGuy1 :p
14:15 AFemale2 at least we keep RandomGuy1 and AnotheRandomGuy entertained
14:16 Female1 hahah right....i was thinking that too Fem2
14:16 Female1 we rock
14:16 AFemale2 AnotheRandomGuy 20 pussies ... you wouldnt come out alive after 5 min
14:16 AFemale2 and that would be just one of us
14:17 Female1 Fem2......20 pussies will worn them out till dead
14:17 AFemale2 Fem1 either of us would do that
14:17 AFemale2 they dont need the other 19
14:18 Female1 btw.....mines is not losing hair anymore angel
14:18 Female1 summer is done i think
14:19 AFemale2 mine is getting vicious if she doesnt get her own way
14:19 AFemale2 infact she is so female
14:20 Female1 mines too

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

its very possible.. ^_^ but with the main competition in sleep for god knows how long, might not be much of a fight :p

I was so much hoping for alot more angry reaction to that. :p
Have fun guys, I'm gonna go and enjoy my life for a while instead!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

I was so much hoping for alot more angry reaction to that. :p
Have fun guys, I'm gonna go and enjoy my life for a while instead!

Why would we be angry? The main reason we ever starting attacking was to hit YOU before YOU hit us :p With you in sleep, we are safe for now.. ^_^

Although.. we are suppose to be FTF ourselves.. I've really no idea why we took rank 1 :/

Oh well.. ^_^ Maybe someone will come along and knock us back down.. Or we'll just keep suicidal and not get too far ahead :p I really don't want a boring round..

Davis

Tree Surgeon
btw massing an ally 3 ranks bellow you (not complaining about it its part of the game we've done it to allies bellow us) is far from inactive. just sayin.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
its only a small mass.. like maybe 7-8 people..

our "organized attacks" are usually.. "Hey, I want to attack someone.. I'm gonna send here" and everyone else either attacks the same guy or finds someone in the same ally.. :p Its a lot of fun.. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.